cabot kingshill no1

linztez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

i had a letter come through door the other day from cabot saying i owe them money and could i get in contact

so i phoned spoke to a representative and he said i owed 649 pounds for an outstanding debt that they took over in 2002

on behalf of hfc bank

so i informed him ive never had an hfc account

so he said it might be a credit card

to which i replyed ive never had a credit card with hfc either

but the guy was adamant and just asked how id like to pay..............

whan i asked to speak to a supervisor i was told he was busy and id get a phone call later to discuss.That was 5 days ago and surprise surprise no phone call only a letter saying if i dont arrange something with them they will take the retrieval to the next stage.

I have no idea what this account is about. but i have already been red defaulted by experian over this.....so now im worried anyone have any advice on what i should do next........:(

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-bailiffs-advice/36665-cabot-again-urgent-help.htmlA new member to the Cabot fun club....

First thing to do is a CCA request, ask them to provide you with a copy of the original credit agreement. Going by my experiance they won't be able to....

There are a few people on here that are very fond of Cabot... Don't talk to these people on the phone...

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol