The forum's date is 1st of November 2007....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think the time is correct as well.

What's a day, anyway?

:confused:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

just you wait till it is all sorted, lol! oh, no, I fulfilled your prediction!

This is soo much fun! and the jokes on the shout box are getting better and better!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We should put in a complaint to the FOS ;):razz:

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

On Tuesday night, the clock accidentally got set a day forward (sorry). We corrected this on Weds night, but this means that all posts yesterday and today will be out of order. The problem should start to correct itself at around midnight tonight - after then, all new posts will appear in the correct order etc

If you check the date/times of the posts/threads you'll find the correction advancing as we move towards about 23:30

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Right....it doesn't seem to be "correcting itself". Do you think we may be stuck with this mix up forever? Yesterday is still 1st of November and 31st of October.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any posts made during that time have been date/time stamped and cannot be altered, but all new posts will be OK.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Guest littlesally

Glad I found this thread. I was wondering how some posts were quoting other's which didn't appear until later in the thread.

That sounds completely nuts! :D

Sally x

All sorted now. No probs for new threads created during that time. So no new members left dangling.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)