Orange Rip Off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 18th May I phoned Orange, and signed up for the iPhone and free broadband offer. The Orange website, and the Sales agent advised this will cost £60 per month.

In April I was billed £120 for the iPhone (one month in arrears) and £25 for the broadband. I phoned up and queried why I was being billed for broadband, when it was supposed to be free. Matthew in Sales agreed that this was an error and refunded the payment.

In May I was billed £25 again for my broadband, and the original £25 has also been added to my account. I am now £50 in arrears.

When I again queried this, I was informed that I am "outside the Orange broadband area" hence it will be an additional £25 per month!

I would NEVER have signed up for this deal if I had been informed of this in March ! £85 per month is ludicrous !

Surely it is illegal to increase the price afterwards?

Incidently, I've still not actually received any paperwork for this contract, other than a direct debit form !

Guest Orange Response

Hi,

Sorry to read of your problems. I agree that something does not add up here. It is usually up to £10 extra if you are "outside the Orange broadband area".

If you can email your landline number/broadband account number and best contact number to [email protected], I'll give you a ring to discuss.

So I can pick up your mail quickly, please add 'Jonathan Orange Response' in the first line.

Hope this helps

Jonathan

Orange Response Team