Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A day in the life of the consumer dalek

Well, its not today really (this is about Friday last week) and I decided to phone my insurance company about the insurance for the clapped out nissan that passes for transportation in the crusher household. Its got a tyre that goes down randomly. You can leave it for weeks and its fine, all of a sudden it will go flat.

Anyway, I have a letter from them (1st Central) stating my new premium. Now, I must have forgotten my drink driving, drug and murder convictions because I cant see ...
  2. my dad has cancer

please help my dad has lung cancer and its the very very early stages thank god he is well and in no pain at min but the doctor says he cant do nothing because he has EMPHYSEMA and if they gave him radiotherapy or chemotherapy it could kill him please has any body heard of anything eles that can save my dads life to tell the doctor he has 11 grandkids and 4 kids and a wife we all love him very much and dont want to lose him please please help me

Categories
    Uncategorised
  3. Just testing!!!

Feel free to delete this in a wee while, just testing the bloggedness of this thaing.
    Categories
    Uncategorised
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details