Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?

Yes Mr Cameron I would like to ask you this one question do you know what you and your policies are doing to peoples lives? Was it your intention to destroy families, make them homeless, strip them of their dignity, make them feel like criminals, make disabled people feel like scroungers, take away peoples freedom, deny people of their basic human rights. Was this all part of the deal to turn the people of this country into paranoid on the edge maniacs? Because you are creating a time bomb for yourself, ...
  2. Watch this man's campaign on extortionate fuel prices

3. PayPal is NOT secure

I'm new to all this and hope I'm doing the right thing.......... I wish to make people aware of the dangers of using paypal. I have made a youtube video which I think is worth a watch. I don't think I can leave a link to this video but I'm sure you can find it at youtube by it's title, "PayPal is NOT secure"
    many thanks, Les
  4. Csa help

I won't bore you allwith my story but from experience the only wayyou can get anywhere with them people is bydoing it allyourself like me. I am currently in talkswith mpsand the ombudsmanif anyoneneeds help letme know
    Categories
    Dealing with money
  5. New working tax credits rules for disability related claims - shame on this government!!

We have been informed this morning by HMRC that we no longer qualify for Working Tax Credits under new government rules.

The new rules, when claiming with a disability, stipulate that you must satisfy three rules;

1. that you work 16hrs a week or more
    2. that you receive a qualifying disability benefit ( i.e. DLA)
    3. that your condition makes it difficult for you to find work

fair enough i hear you say, however;

our scenario ...
    Categories
    Uncategorised
  6. The joy of Tax

Just for the sake of being complete - I just used the income checker tool on the moneysavingexpert website:

Year Month Week
    Gross Wage 20,280 1,690 390
    Taxable Wage 11,695 975 225
    Tax Paid 2,339 195 45
    Tax Free Allowance 8,105 675 156
    National Insurance 1,523 127 29
    Take-home ...
  7. About face...

Well once more life has turned around - I'm about to become a full time single parent again as my ex has had his turn and is struggling with the realities of dealing with a pubescent pre-teen emo chick...love her so! Can't wait, but to be perfectly honest I am quaking at the prospect too. Will I have any more success than him in curbing the wayward tendencies?

On the financial side I now have to juggle working full time with figuring out child tax credits and all that ...
  8. Using a Heart Rate Monitor

The whole business of using a heart rate monitor is about knowing what is your maximum heart rate and then exercising in a way which gets your heart beating to a certain percentage of that maximum.

Most books talk about heart rate zones

This means:
    zone 5 - >91% HR max
    zone 4 - 83% to 90% HR max
    zone 3 - 75% to 82% HR max
    zone 2 - 66% to 74% HR max
    zone 1 - 60% to 65% HR max

Some books talk about 6 zones - divding the >90% ...
    Categories
    Uncategorised
  9. If you exercise - then you really need a Heart Rate Monitor

If you do structured exercise - meaning regular exercise either in a gymicon, or on a machine - or outside, walking, running or swimming etc as part of a programme in which you have goals to reduce weight, improve heart function etc - then quite frankly, you need a heart rate monitor and you need to understand the principles behind it, why you are using it and how to use it.

I don't think that it is possible to undertake a structured exercise programme without an HRM.

10. OISC - a curse in disguise

The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner is a regulatory body which is responsible for regulating immigration advisers by charging them a fee of 575.00 from all those applying to become a Level-1 Adviser and 1750.00 from those intending to apply for Level-2 and Level-3 advisers. Today, any Tom, Dick or Harry can successfully pass the Level-1 exam, which is available on-line. It is just a copy and paste phenomenon, which is easily traceable on Google. Hence anyone and everyone, who ...
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details