Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Lex's Rural Community Blog.

Scottish agricultural rent review case

Headlines

Morrison-Low v Paterson, Scottish Land Court, 2 June 2010
    This case has created lots of news, particularly due to the decision that the income derived by a tenant from Single Farm Payment is not an item from which the Landlord may derive rent. The Court allowed a modest rental element to reflect the opportunity offered by the land to claim the single payment, relying on the relatively low payment figures for naked acres ...

Updated 25th September 2010 at 19:30 by Mr lex

Categories
    Uncategorised
  2. So you want to Start your own business ?

So you want to run your own business ?

Before you can begin to plan your business,you need to decide what it is that you want to do.There is no harm in choosing more than one idea,it means that as you begin to put your plan together,it gives more flexibility to choose which one is most suitable,and which one can more realstically give opportunity to start.
    When you have prepared business plans,it may be that you will then be in a better position to decide.

Updated 6th March 2011 at 20:57 by MARTIN3030

Categories
    Uncategorised
  3. Debt Diaries: Become Debt Free in Ten Steps - Step One - Don't Panic!

Debt can be a very taboo subject, many folks donít like admitting that their finances are unmanageable. People can fall behind with their commitments for all sorts of reasons, the most common being loss of employment income, a relationship breakdown or illness. It is a common misconception that most debtors have simply lived way beyond their means. Although there are people out there who have borrowed more than they knew they could afford, these people are actually very few and far between. This ...
  4. Debt Diaries: Become Debt Free in Ten Steps - Step Five - Priority Debts

It is possible to categorise any type of debt in to one of two types. Priority debts are the more important ones as non-payment of these could cause you to lose something. Examples of priority debts include mortgageicon or rent arrears, council tax arrears, utility arrears (if the arrears are with your current provider) and magistratesí court fines. Some priority debts come with somewhat draconian enforcement possibilities, some can even lead you to prison for non-payment. You should always ensure that ...
  5. Debt Diaries: Become Debt Free in Ten Steps - Step Six - Non-Priority Debts & Self-Negotiation

Non-priority debts are usually credit debts such as unsecured loans, credit cards, overdrafts and catalogues. These debts are usually the ones which are the easiest to get affordable arrangements with. The reason credit debts are known as non-priorities is due to the fact that the creditors are relatively limited in relation to the powers that they have to recover money from you. The creditors cannot remove something from you as a ploy to get their money. As an example, if you donít pay your mortgageicon ...

Updated 17th November 2011 at 16:22 by debt diaries

Tags: debt Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Caggers' Blogs , Dealing with money
  6. PayPal is NOT secure

I'm new to all this and hope I'm doing the right thing.......... I wish to make people aware of the dangers of using paypal. I have made a youtube video which I think is worth a watch. I don't think I can leave a link to this video but I'm sure you can find it at youtube by it's title, "PayPal is NOT secure"
    many thanks, Les
  7. Sunday mirror

8. Apex

Hello I was notified by Apex they have taken a debt over from equifax as they are no longer in business. I sent Apex SARicon £10.00 cheque sent. I also asked for proof of CCA. They just returned minimal amount of info but no CCA. My last payment I made to equifax was in August. And I did also make one to Apex on line ...apex wouldn't supply account number for me to set up standing order. So that's why I decided on SAR and CCA. They did state in earlier letter I had to get my CCA from original credit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorised
  9. Do you ever feel like your never gonna see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Hi Guys
    I have been a member of this site for a few years now so you would think that with all the good advice I have received I would be out of the woods by now. I have even put on posts to help other people on my good days.

The reason I say good days is because I have a mental illness/Depression/Bi-polar/personality disorder and possibly MS. Which makes life hellish to cope with most days. When i have a good day I can take on the world and my brain functions exceptionally well. ...
  10. Mr Cameron do you actually know or care what you are doing to peoples lives?

Yes Mr Cameron I would like to ask you this one question do you know what you and your policies are doing to peoples lives? Was it your intention to destroy families, make them homeless, strip them of their dignity, make them feel like criminals, make disabled people feel like scroungers, take away peoples freedom, deny people of their basic human rights. Was this all part of the deal to turn the people of this country into paranoid on the edge maniacs? Because you are creating a time bomb for yourself, ...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details