Esa cost me a week.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

been on a mission of justice,

it cost me a week inside Her Majesty's prison.

The food was crap.

we must keep fighting this shame.

Libro

ESA out.

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

If my advice has been helpful, please take a moment to click on the scales

on the bottom left hand side of my profile :p

I'm confused, why did ESA cost you a week in prison Libro?

:)IF YOU ARE BORED WITH LITTLE TO DO:)

My Story - Simon -V- The (SH)Abbey - :!:WON / 19 November 2007:!:

SKY TV and the penalty charge - how far will it go?

Me V Its4me and Close Premium Finance:!:WON / 28 November 2007:!:

IF I CAN HELP, I WILL, IF I DO, THEN PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCALES ON THE LEFT

Well welcome back LIBRO:) and I Hope it was worth your while?...but it does sound a bit extreme for 'the cause'? What did you do?- Please tell us ( if you're allowed and it's Safe to do so?)...

Countmein x

Hi all,

i will explain it to you all later today i have to leave the building for a wile, for now lets say i might have been worthwile....

Thanks guys and girls.

Libro

Edited by Like-Im-Being-Ripped-Off

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

Curiouser and curiouser!

I've seen IDS on the news today, so it can't of been beating him up, as he didn't have any black eyes.....lol.

:)IF YOU ARE BORED WITH LITTLE TO DO:)

My Story - Simon -V- The (SH)Abbey - :!:WON / 19 November 2007:!:

SKY TV and the penalty charge - how far will it go?

Me V Its4me and Close Premium Finance:!:WON / 28 November 2007:!:

IF I CAN HELP, I WILL, IF I DO, THEN PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCALES ON THE LEFT

Its ok, Im just back from shopping and thought that this will certainly be interesting, so bought some 'real' chocolate :D

Anyone want some Green & Blacks Milk chocolate!!!

Sorry guys will post very soon it's been quite a day i need some sleep and a cup of coco.

Libro

nice 1 Libro!!!!

I have started by making a facebook group and acc and a twitter acc about ESA being well... shoddy!

in a few other topics I have posted some ideas of stuff like maybe make a CAG online radio, or contacting some political lobbiests like 38 degrees, or maybe a petition to hand in at no 10 :)

hell I even suggested of saving up our medication empty wrappers/bottles/pill pots etc and then send em all to no.10 or to the Sec of State :D or we could send em all to ATOSh :D

Sorry to keep you all hanging on.

Ok here's what happend,

i decided to take a trip to a dwp-atos office london(i can't say which one been advised not to) off i went to have my say, i go get to the said office in london only to be met by this security gaurd and he ask me can i help you i replied yes you can is there any chance of talking to a manager or supervisor i have some private questions i would like to put to them he said wait a minute i will find out he came back and said someone will be with you in a bit, i said ok thanks, 5 minutes later the manager turned up he then ask me what can i do for you so i said can i be blunt and get to the point he said ok, so then i go onto say why is it that you treat the disabled in this way he then said what do you mean i reply these so called assesments you do for this ESA benifit, and i said about your DM's and so called Atos medical staff, no reply i said you can see from peoples esa50-ib50 forms there problems you don't ask them what's on there forms and put a completely different story to what is on there forms and don't take there Doc's reports ect, he went red in the face and asked me to leave i said i hit the nail on the head have i the truth hurts.

With that they called security and again asked me to leave i replied with some strong words like the truth hurts and (bearing in mind i had my walking stick) so i thought im not getting anywere here so then i thought what the hell so i lashed out and said get your hands of my to the security gaurd he though he was a big man so i clumped him with my stick and replied skrew you.

The next thing the police was called and carted me down to the cop shop to be interveiwed it was a shame anyway Q after Q well that turned out not so good either night in the cell next up in court i said to the judge a few home truth's and as normal they side with the goverment and there came a weeks holiday HMP and a fine to add to my outburst my old saying is nothing ventured nothing gained. i have spoke to the papers about this farce i went in to get some truth about the lie's these people, to tell all i got was (we never lie) whether they make a story about this who knows.

But because im headstrong i don't give up easy i will be fighting again, when someone with a disablement that has not got a lot, i try to survive on what little i get to keep my head above water.

My old saying is if your back is against the wall what is the first line of defence it is attack.

So my next mission will be no 10 once i see what is going down with new parliment,

as i say when you got nothing and at you lowest it means to me to fight for whats right..

Don't give up!

if you deserve you benifit fight for it.

ESA and the muppets that are behind this farce it's not working.

Here's my campain link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/campaign/251610-calling-all-disabled-people.html

Libro :)

Well done Libro, whilst you may have had an early summer holiday, I cannot disagree with your anger.

Perhaps that office should be one where we can protest outside? Or is it too off the beaten track?

Consider yourself a martyr to the cause and the first recipient of the highly prized Give it back! Medal of Honour. :)

How much was your fine, by the way? As you'll appreciate, I don't have a lot but will pledge £5 towards it if you have a paypal account or some method I can get it to you...

Best wishes

Rae

Well done Libro, whilst you may have had an early summer holiday
We call it the poor persons "health farm", no booze or other indulgences.

Paul.

I'm not a qualified welfare rights adviser, but I'm planning on becoming one. I'm no substitute for more competent advice from trained CAB and welfare rights workers - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/benefits-tax-credits-minimum/127741-benefits-advice.html"]see this post[/URL] by Joa, great advice and links! I've been running a Crisis Loan campaign and help since Jan 2007 . See my annotations c/o "theyworkforyou". I'm also currently interested by the recent DWP Medical Services reform and the effect this is having on valid claims, seriously - someone needs to be keeping a suicide count.

Well done Libro, whilst you may have had an early summer holiday,(But The Food Was So Poor) I cannot disagree with your anger.

Perhaps that office should be one where we can protest outside? (No Next Stage Is No 10)Or is it too off the beaten track?

Consider yourself a martyr to the cause and the first recipient of the highly prized Give it back! Medal of Honour. :) (Thanks For That I Was Not After Any Brownie Points Here I Was Doing It For All Of Us)

How much was your fine, (£500 I Told The Judge I Can Only Pay A £1.00 A Week She Looked At Me In Amazement)by the way? As you'll appreciate, I don't have a lot but will pledge £5 towards it if you have a paypal account or some method I can get it to you...(I Got Myself Into This I Must Pay But If They Have Listen To Some Of What I Did Then It Was Worth It)

Best wishes

Rae

Thank you all for offering to help pay, it is what good people do unlike the DWP-ATOS shower they would rather see you starve.

Libro.

Im still smiling:)