Crusher v Barclays.

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 10 months later...

Thats the way, mate. Good to see you here !!!

Right then, Barclays, Now your in the poo !!!! :D

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

anyhoo... fancy a pasty?

Love one mate, bit busy at the mo. next week ??

Barclays are no better or no worse than the rest of them, a bit more long winded than some. You'll sort 'em out !! :D

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

well, I had to bring it to a halt when the stay was announced... which was annoying to say the least.

However, although bank staff's attitude to refunding fees has been mixed, the guys on the phones generally have been fairly good at refunding... in fact a few weeks ago a refund of some fees was offered without asking.

more importantly, a pasty will be just fine next week.

what about Wednesday?

• 1 year later...

the last post in this was May 2008!

well, now the oft debacle is over, and the dust has settled, I think its time to take the fight back to Barclays.

This reminds me somewhat of the early days, I'll need a new letter, and a new POC. Lets see where this goes eh? :grin:

The Consumer Forums - FAQ - The New Bank Charges Position

I'll be beside you mate, I'm going to start my own claim as soon as I can put a few letters together.

Now about that pasty ??

It must be cold by now

:D

&

Hi Crush,

Just checked through my file from when I took Barclays to court.

Unfortunately there's nothing in there to help you, but I wish you well in your renewed effots.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)