Virgin Holidays CEO email/contact details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I am desperate to get in touch with CEO of Virgin Holidays (i'm not sure if it's richard branson or not)

I have a complaint and whilst the telephone operators tell me that customer relations is the best section to write to when I do that I get a response from Reservations - which as you can guess when it comes from reservations doesn't answer my complaint and just instead tries to get me to pay them more money.

I have richard bransons email which is for virgin atlantic but the automated repsonse says that if the feedback is for virgin atlantic he will ensure it gets to the right person any other companies i.e. virgin holidays should be contacted directly.

Hence my search - can anyone help?? Even if someone can provide me the CEO/Directors name that would prob help as it's generally first name.last [email protected] - however [email protected] doesn't working - making me think he is not the CEO.

Thanks

Hi All

I am desperate to get in touch with CEO of Virgin Holidays (i'm not sure if it's richard branson or not)

I have a complaint and whilst the telephone operators tell me that customer relations is the best section to write to when I do that I get a response from Reservations - which as you can guess when it comes from reservations doesn't answer my complaint and just instead tries to get me to pay them more money.

I have richard bransons email which is for virgin atlantic but the automated repsonse says that if the feedback is for virgin atlantic he will ensure it gets to the right person any other companies i.e. virgin holidays should be contacted directly.

Hence my search - can anyone help?? Even if someone can provide me the CEO/Directors name that would prob help as it's generally first name.last [email protected] - however [email protected] doesn't working - making me think he is not the CEO.

Thanks

Hi

I tried writing to her as well.I didn't even get an acknowledgement from any of the directors .a large company that don't seem to care at the top .

I posted a comment on Facebook they removed it !

Cmon Mr Branson you can do better than this !

Hi

I tried writing to her as well.I didn't even get an acknowledgement from any of the directors .a large company that don't seem to care at the top .

I posted a comment on Facebook they removed it !

Cmon Mr Branson you can do better than this !

I emailed her and the next day had a phone call from someone at her office.....but basically still got nowhere!

There customer service leaves a lot to be desired!

Andie,

I am taking them to court, My hearing is on the 8th June 2010.

And i agree there customer service is terrible.

Wow - I hope you wipe the smug, we are better than you, smiles right off their faces.

They have treated me like rubbish - it was a completely different story when they were taking my £6k off me when I booked my honeymoon!

I rang them as in between booking and now my son has been diagnosed with a medical condition which means i will have to take pretty hefty medical equipment on the flight and I will need space to give him medical attention during the flight.

You wouldn't think this would be a problem for an holiday company that says in their brochure they help all disabled passengers.

Well they didn't feel the need to help my son and actually told me that I would be liable for excess baggage on his medical equipment and if I wanted more space I would have to pay for an upgraded seat there and back for us at the bargain price of £2199!!

How very helpful!

Hi sexyfufu

I have just spent ages reading your thread!

Eerily similar I am also going to Disney for my honeymoon - though thankfully a different hotel!!

I'm not going until next July but booked in April this year.

It seems I have the same person dealing with my complaint as you had - her name is mentioned once in your thread....and I must say (rather sarcastically) she is a great help!!!!

For me as a gesture of goodwill they will allow me to cancel without losing my deposit.......

What an absolute joke...I told them they put their financial gain in front of their customers health and this is shameless profiteering - something they have failed to contradict me on.

Well on the bright side I have managed to get the exact same holiday with Thomas Cook for a lot cheaper than Virgin so I will be speaking with the helpful lady in the managing directors office on Tuesday to request an immediate refund.

I just don't know how they can get away with such things!

• 1 year later...