Trying to phome Easyjet from abroad

Jenpet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5858 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am a new member

I am trying to phone Easyjet & am currently out of the UK

The numbers 0871 do not work from Tenerife where I am at the moment

On their website they say it is a number to ring from the UK, what are we supposed to do if we are out of the UK?

I have e mailed them but do not hold out much hope!

Does anyone have an alternative number please?

Thanks

Jenpet

Hi old andrew

I have tried that site thanks, but nothing is listed.

I am seeing if Easyjet respond.

It is rediculous that we cannot make calls to certain numbers from abroad!

Thanks

Jenpet

Thanks for that

I looked in saynoto0870 & typed in the number & then after that came up with nothing I typed in Easyjet, so am puzzled how you found the numbers & I didn't??????

Thanks again

Guest Old_andrew2018

also try this number 01642 732 924,

I don't want to apper cheeky but you did try to dial +44871 missing the first zero.

Regards

andy

I did dial correctly & it comes up in my number display. We cannot dial 0870. 0871 or 0844. It is extremely frustrating especially when I was trying to phone a Dr in the UK on an 0844 number with no alternative!

I got through to Easyjet on the 01582 700036, the 01582 525001 did not work so must no onger be available

Thank you all again, I love these forums I belong to 3

Jenpet

Thanks for that

I looked in saynoto0870 & typed in the number & then after that came up with nothing I typed in Easyjet, so am puzzled how you found the numbers & I didn't??????

Thanks again

There are 2 search boxes on that site, 1 for numbers and one for names. I think you must have searched for "easyjet" in the number box.

As far as i know none of the non geographic numbers work from abroad because the charging system doesn't work. If you check your bank and credit card statements they usually give you a number to use when calling from abroad. Use that in this country and you avoid the premium rate charges.

I am sure I typed in the right boxes, not maybe I didn't.

I have used the number on the back of my bank cards several times, so I know that is good.

I tried to ring SKY yesterday & they were quite a few numbers on the noto0870 site, but none worked, they must have all been withdrawn.

I should have told the website that those numbers no longer work.

I really think it should be a rule that all businesses should have an alternative number for those in other countries. I often use the alternative numbers when in the UK as our phone has free calls!

0870 etc are very expensive especially if you are in a queue!