PC World Head Office Phone Number.

entrealz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have PC World's Head Office phone number at last, It was given to me to contact them if I had any problems picking up my laptop replacement from the local store and if I had any problems with the refund for the laptop I sent back. I really would have liked the number over a month ago when I was getting nowhere with PC World customer services, I was repeatedly told that even they didn't know the number, that they could only email to head office themselves. After countless phone calls emails etc... they finally rang me, and in 10 mins everything was sorted. If I could have spoken to head office directly over a month ago things would have been so much easier. Here it is 01727 202120 I hope this helps people to sort out their problems too.

• 3 years later...
I tried your quoted telephone number 01727202120 to be told that the number was now o8445610098./

this number worked but I still could not cancel an order as they said the computer is down.:-x

over 3 years thread...