style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I have just phoned the 0845 number and requested my bank statements detailing charges for the past 6 years and paid the £5 for it. Was a bit of a struggle though because of all the charges the thieving gits are taking there is no money in my accounts for them to take to pay themselves!!

It's a daunting thought to be taking on such a large organisation but I've had enough of it. My situation is that having split up from my partner I am on my 3rd address in 12 months and other than the organisations that give people with poor credit history loans and charge extortionate amounts of interest, no High Street Bank will help me to consolidate and I'm now having problems. I could have dealt with things by tightening my belt for a bit, but the bank has taken a wee fortune leaving me high and dry!!

It's great to have a site like this to hear what other people are doing and to get advice.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you now realise that you are not alone. If you haven't already done so, please read throuigh the FAQ section and templates and post back here with any questions.

Also don't forget to look at any other accounts (bank, credit card, loans, mortgages) to see if you been subject to penalty charges there as well.