Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder ManSizedRooster Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2007

Default Flexiplan Terms and Conditions

Hi All

Could some one please tell me when law covers a Flexiplan agreement? Is it the consumer crediticon Act 1974?

Cheers

MSR

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder Russjo Novitiate Russjo's Avatar

Cagger since : Apr 2007

Question Re: Flexiplan Terms and Conditions

Mmmm, you've got one of those as well. Not sure what the answer is I'm afraid, but I will certainly watch with interest. I must admit, I've managed to maintain that much better than my current account, so don't think I'll be pursuing anything there

HFC Bank - First letter claiming 196/LBA sent/75 offered/rejected/Claim filed
    HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received
    A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent
    Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent
    A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/280 offered and rejected
    Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***
    Barclays PPI claim
    Studio - ***Won***
    HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder ManSizedRooster Novitiate

Cagger since : Feb 2007

Default Re: Flexiplan Terms and Conditions

I managed to default on that account so I'm going to try and get it removed. Most letters to that effect on the forums use the consumer crediticon Act but I don't know if this agreement is covered by that act. Sadly I managed to maitain mine pretty well too so there's no money to claim back from them

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details