Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder ManSizedRooster Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Feb 2007

Default Flexiplan Terms and Conditions

Hi All

Could some one please tell me when law covers a Flexiplan agreement? Is it the consumer crediticon Act 1974?

Cheers

MSR

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder Russjo Novitiate Russjo's Avatar

Cagger since
    Apr 2007
    I am in
    London

Question Re: Flexiplan Terms and Conditions

Mmmm, you've got one of those as well. Not sure what the answer is I'm afraid, but I will certainly watch with interesticon. I must admit, I've managed to maintain that much better than my current account, so don't think I'll be pursuing anything there

HFC Bank - First letter claiming 196/LBA sent/75 offered/rejected/Claim filed
    HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received
    A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent
    Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent
    A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/280 offered and rejected
    Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***
    Barclays PPI claim
    Studio - ***Won***
    HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder ManSizedRooster Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2007

Default Re: Flexiplan Terms and Conditions

I managed to default on that account so I'm going to try and get it removed. Most letters to that effect on the forums use the consumer crediticon Act but I don't know if this agreement is covered by that act. Sadly I managed to maitain mine pretty well too so there's no money to claim back from them

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE