Central fulfilment Unit sends money unprompted?

larneylarnes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am very new to this forum, although I am currently claiming on my joint and my partner's personal account with HSBC, (due to file on 16/5/07).

Have considered claiming on my Lloyds personal account that has been closed for at least four years, but decided to put it off until the above were settled. And besides, being the unorganised person I am, am a little lacking in the bank statement department.

So funnily, I received a letter from the CFU at LLoyds offering an apology and a whopping £24.19 cheque for charges I supposedly incurred when I should've been enjoying an interest free period.

I haven't as yet found any other cases and would be interested to know about others who have received similar letters.

Of course, now I am busy preparing a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) for LLoyds too - he he, this is the most fun I've had in ages.

Looking forward to your comments

Larney

Hi

I have read of several people on here recently who have received similar letters, so you are not alone.

Good luck with your claim, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)