Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder larneylarnes Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Question Central fulfilment Unit sends money unprompted?

Hi

I am very new to this forum, although I am currently claiming on my joint and my partner's personal account with HSBCicon, (due to file on 16/5/07).

Have considered claiming on my Lloydsicon personal account that has been closed for at least four years, but decided to put it off until the above were settled. And besides, being the unorganised person I am, am a little lacking in the bank statement department.

So funnily, I received a letter from the CFU at LLoyds offering an apology and a whopping 24.19 cheque for charges I supposedly incurred when I should've been enjoying an interesticon free period.

I haven't as yet found any other cases and would be interested to know about others who have received similar letters.

Of course, now I am busy preparing a S.A.R - (Subject access requesticon) for LLoyds too - he he, this is the most fun I've had in ages.

Looking forward to your comments
    Larney