RBS & Mint Credit Cards

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: :confused: Hi

Couldn't find this anywhere so wonder if anyone can help.

Have made claims to both RBS & Mint requesting refunds of charges but in both cases have only been offered the difference between the charges made and the current £12 charge. I have written back asking them to detail their actual costs in each case (which they have not done) but they won't budge. HAve also threatened court action.

Has anyone been down this road and proceeded to court on this basis - if so what was the outcome?

Any advice appreciated

hi there, as far as i know the £12.00 charge that was set was a recommendation and not a lawfull ruling set as a guide by the ombudsman,therefore you should procceed as normal claiming the full amount ,the banks have yet to justify their charges and everyone knows they dont want too, so unless they do ,and youll be the first they will cave in and pay up! check a few postings just to confirm my thoughts before taking any action,but im pretty sure im right, hope this helps jezzy

R.B.S Mastercard £7,189.00 written off default removed

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

Hi Julie,

Have a look at my thread. We issued a claim against them & they paid up just before the time was up for them to file a defence. Go for it & just shout if you need any help. Goodluck!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/67514-villafans-hubby-mint.html

Villafan