style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/robert_harper_2000/Bulldog0005.jpg

My Dad endowment calculation. I don't think he has any chance of getting anything back, but you lot know best. So would appreciate any advice of just it confirmed that there is nothing wrong

Thanks!

Help me to help others!

No I don't want to redeem it I want to make a misold claim for all three policies as we were told as were thousands of others that there would be more than enough to cover the mortage endownment with some to spare and now I have shortfalls. I want to challenge that

:confused: I understand your concern, having a similar problem myself some years back. But this is not like bank charges, we have no respise to the fact that Insurance companies bonus rates, are not governed by law, and you have no recourse, but to grin and bear it. My advise is to get rid, if you can, why keep paying good money(your monthly contributions) to keep a sinking ship afloat, when you could get a lump sum and invest elsewhere. Don't get Mad:x get even:smile: !

Dubaiernie

These are only my opinions, not to be relied on. However I have been in business buying and selling endowment policies for over 7 years.

Hi Peeps

Yes I know my endowment will have a shortfall however GRE basically say tuff luck to the effect we told you years ago and you are now outside the window for claiming for the short fall. Does anyone know if there is another route to get them to pay the shortfall compensation.

Oyster

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)