Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder jordash Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default how long does it usually take to get a court date?

i ask this because im now waiting for my court date. i handed my aqicon in about halfway through March and had an order to hand in a detailed POCicon and table of charges by the start of this month, which was done well within time, but i still havn't heard anything from the court.

Is it usual not to hear anything yet? how long have others had to wait before getting their court date?

Similar Threads:

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    nicsussex Informative nicsussex Informative nicsussex Informative nicsussex's Avatar

Cagger since : Feb 2006

Default Re: how long does it usually take to get a court date?

Suggest that you give the court and call make sure that everything is on track

Basic Account Holder jordash Novitiate

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: how long does it usually take to get a court date?

i just have and they say that its with the judge. i asked if there was any problems with it and they said that there wasnt.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details