Just a quick question...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was looking at the template of schedule of charges & was wondering can you claim on charges for unauth'd overdraft??

If so what do i put it in as?? Theres ones for Unpaid Chq, unpaid DD...is it cleared transaction??

ta anni

Also, Im not sure how much I can claim the charges that look like this.

CHG TO 06JAN A/C XXX £30.00

sometimes its £10, but it doesnt make sense as both month's Ive been overdrawn...

gosh Im soooooooooo confused...im not getting anywhere with this.

please help

Anni

I'm going to bed now...im looking at my statements and i havent a clue what to do...its just the ones that are lumped together with the account fee. im not sure what im supposed to put the in the spreadsheet as. I cant tell what they are for as I dont know what my overdraft was...i kept changing it at one point trying to pay it off but getting into more debt.

Hi anni, I've written something up on working out the CHG charges. This should sort you out. Any questions, fire away.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/42749-bit-help-you-rbos.html

• Haha 1

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

np ;)

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Okay last question...I half promise :)

With the excel sheet that you filled out. It says in the notes to use the day that the interest was debited, but in your post you say the interest period date

INT to 06MAY A/C xxx £1.39 debited 22MAY

So do I use they 6th May or 22nd May?

Anni

Go with what the spreadsheet says. These guys have written them to work in a certain way. I will correct what I've written.

Cheers for letting me know ;)