albion collections Ltd

pink22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard of these guys think they are working on behalf of Bank of scotland had a letter saying must pay the arrears amount now etc etc.

Bank of scot have totally ignored my letters so do I start negotiations with these or shall I just CCA them?

what do you think?

thanks x

Hello pink22,

It depends on your objectives.

Do you have any charges to claim?

Do you dispute the debt?

Or are you wanting to make a repayment proposal?

I haven't had any dealings with Albion, but I'm sure somebody else has, and will be able to offer further advice. As far as I'm aware, they are a collection agency acting on behalf of BOS, but again somebody else will be able to fill in all the details.

Regards, Jeff.

The only dealing I have had with Albion is when they sent a letter to my stepson to our old address which was sent on by our redirect. I rang them and told them he didn't live with us anymore and could they please remove our address from their system, which they have done, and we haven't heard anything more from them, so maybe they are one of the better DCA's (if there is such a thing), unlike BCW who keep sending letters to our address to someone we have never heard off and despite our returning the letters and emailing them to advise them we have never heard of the person, they keep sending them! Albion, I think, do stuff on behalf of Halifax/HBOS. :)

Thanks I am going to send them a letter advising of the situation and telling them the amount I can afford and if they can accept this they are only delaing with the arrears by the looks of it.

See how we get on from there

thanks again

• 1 year later...

This company are a pain in the jacksy!!...... Their persistence should not be allowed; their systems verge upon total harrassment and their intimidation of individuals is completely out of order.

Their methods of dealing with people with their consistent and persistent phone calls should, hitherto be stamped out. I believe they work closely with HBOS who, I may add, are recipients of a large tranche of funds from the public purse, i.e. the tax payer, so they should not be phoning people demanding funds, because these jobs ultimately are funded through the tax payer.

I personally do not hold a grievance against this company, but many of my clients do and think HBOS should well think about referring their bad debts to such firms as Albion Collections.

• 4 weeks later...