Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder pink22 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Feb 2007

Default albion collections Ltd

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard of these guys think they are working on behalf of Bank of Scotlandicon had a letter saying must pay the arrears amount now etc etc.

Bank of scot have totally ignored my letters so do I start negotiations with these or shall I just CCA them?

what do you think?

thanks x

Similar Threads:

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    Jeff2000 Informative Jeff2000 Informative Jeff2000 Informative Jeff2000's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Right behind you!!!

Default Re: albion collections Ltd

Hello pink22,

It depends on your objectives.

Do you have any charges to claim?

Do you dispute the debt?

Or are you wanting to make a repayment proposal?

I haven't had any dealings with Albion, but I'm sure somebody else has, and will be able to offer further advice. As far as I'm aware, they are a collection agency acting on behalf of BOSicon, but again somebody else will be able to fill in all the details.

Regards, Jeff.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    Duffers Mum Informative Duffers Mum Informative Duffers Mum Informative

Cagger since
    Jan 2007
    I am in
    Somewhere over the Rainbow

The only dealing I have had with Albion is when they sent a letter to my stepson to our old address which was sent on by our redirect. I rang them and told them he didn't live with us anymore and could they please remove our address from their system, which they have done, and we haven't heard anything more from them, so maybe they are one of the better DCAicon's (if there is such a thing), unlike BCW who keep sending letters to our address to someone we have never heard off and despite our returning the letters and emailing them to advise them we have never heard of the person, they keep sending them! Albion, I think, do stuff on behalf of halifaxicon/HBOSicon.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder pink22 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2007

Thanks I am going to send them a letter advising of the situation and telling them the amount I can afford and if they can accept this they are only delaing with the arrears by the looks of it.

See how we get on from there

thanks again

Basic Account Holder Pussycatmandy Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jul 2008

This company are a pain in the jacksy!!...... Their persistence should not be allowed; their systems verge upon total harrassment and their intimidation of individuals is completely out of order.

Their methods of dealing with people with their consistent and persistent phone callsicon should, hitherto be stamped out. I believe they work closely with HBOSicon who, I may add, are recipients of a large tranche of funds from the public purse, i.e. the tax payer, so they should not be phoning people demanding funds, because these jobs ultimately are funded through the tax payer.

I personally do not hold a grievanceicon against this company, but many of my clients do and think HBOSicon should well think about referring their bad debts to such firms as Albion Collections.

Basic Account Holder Big Dan Novitiate

Cagger since
    Mar 2006

For everyones info Albion are owned by halifaxicon

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE