Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

BAILIFFS - The Law and Your Rights

Written by John Kruse, one of the leading experts on Bailiff Law, this consumer friendly guide is essential reading for anyone who comes into contact with a bailiff.

The book is easy to understand and clearly explains the rights a bailiff has, and also what they cannot do when collecting debts and repossessing goods etc.

£13.95 + £2.00 (P&P)
+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Sparkey Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Bexhill, East Sussex

Default Kia Sedona

We bought a Kia Sedona in May 2003, last year we began experiencing problem with it smelling strongly of Diesel. The car was taken to the garage where it was purchased and work was carried out on it. When the car was returned we noticed that it would not accellerate when at a junction - it went back to the garage where they confirmed the fuel system was contaminated - work to repair it cost over 4000, Kia offered a 60% discount on the work leaving us with a bill for over 1000. We obtained a report from the company that looked at the fuel system confirming that it was a manufacturing problem - Kia did not accept this and would not pay the total cost of repair - has anyone else experienced this kind of thing - any comments will be most appreciated

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder Dammam Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2006

Default Re: Kia Sedona

Have you searched the web for a Kia Owners club? Most such clubs are useful in such situations and can give you invaluable assistance - much of it based upon personal experience.
    Sounds to me like Kia trying to shirk their responsibility. If you can find others who have had the same problem it'll strengthen you case.

Basic Account Holder Dammam Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2006

Default Re: Kia Sedona

This looks a possible place for advice:-

http://kia-forums.com/t4363-sedona-engine-problems.htm

I recently bought a 10 year old Toyota Lucida import, and the user club for this has been invaluable. Hopefully the Kia enthusiasts can give you the ammunition you require.

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Bexhill, East Sussex

Thumbs up Re: Kia Sedona

Many thanks - most appreciated - have registered and will begin the search for others in the same boat.

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Bexhill, East Sussex

Thumbs up Re: Kia Sedona

Since registering with the Kia forum have already had replies concerning the problem experienced with my car - it does seem to be a bit of a common problem - will now go back to Kia for a refund of the costs.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE