Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    deep

Default First national tricity finance "WON"

Hi

I am trying to track down First National Tricity Finance for a Loan that was cleared 3years ago, and attempting to reclaim charges on it.

I have tried to find link on site for them but to no avail, Does anybody have any info on them please or a link would be sooooo appreciated

Regards

Dee

Similar Threads:

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Parkvale Informative Parkvale Informative Parkvale Informative Parkvale Informative Parkvale's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    On the road to everywhere

Default Re: First National Tricity Finance

First National are now GE MONEY. Address as follows;
    GE Money consumer lending ltd.
    53-61 College Road,
    Harrow,
    Middx HA1 1FB.
    Customer service department Tel 0870 850 0850 Fax 0208 909 4355.

Don't bother phoning them. They will fob you off. Send a Subject access requesticon.
    This will help you .http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...tml#post436526 . Good luck

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative pt2537 Highly authoritative

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

Hi,

I too am chasing First National Tricity Finance. however i found that First National & First National Tricity while being part of the same company are actually quite different as one does not deal with accounts relating to the other ( if that makes sense)

the Telephone Number if its definatley a Tricity account is 0870 550 0100

and the address for a SARicon i was given by them is

First National Tricity Finance
    PO Box 700
    Leeds
    LS99 2BD

which is the GE Money address, but make sure you mark it for First national tricity

Good Luck with your claim

regards

Paul

deep

Thanks for info above.

Slightly concerned though as GE Money is my mortgageicon provider and have issues with them not in my favour at the moment.

All these financial institutions have it all boxed up, people who get into difficulty through no fault of their own are just signs for there evil fat cats.

If i were to claim against Ist Nat Trinity which is now GE Money if succesful would they take it off my mortgageicon arrears/charges

Regards
    Dee

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Parkvale Informative Parkvale Informative Parkvale Informative Parkvale Informative Parkvale's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in

deep,
    They are two seperate agreements so i don't think they can do that. Also i had three loans out with First National. When they were bought out by GEMoney. Two of the loans went to Harrow and one went to Leeds. Neither arm of GE seem to know what the other is doing. So i would hazzard a guess to say you would be alright.
    If they have charged you penalty charges you are legally entitled to claim them back.
    So don't let them take what is rightfully yours.

deep

Thanks Parkvale

You have given me the push.

SARicon request already done now for 1st Nat Tricity. Will send R/D 2 moro.

If it does effect my mortgageicon with GE Money hope I will get support form this site.

In one way I wish they would take me to court ( dont know if I really mean that) I would love for this can of worms to come out.

Thankyou

Regards

Dee

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in

deep,
    Just take it carefully. Loads of help available on this great site. Don't be afraid to ask. . Its amazing how your confidence grows as you get stuck in, but always remember the final decision is always yours.Good luck.

deep

Thanks

they will prob make me wait full 40days for SARicon request, so could be some time before I post on this thread.

Any one else looking in this is the most amazing site and fantastic people and advice

Am I dreaming or are there really human angels

I believe

Regards

Dee

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in

YES

Basic Account Holder gordonsanderson Novitiate

Cagger since
    Dec 2007

Default Re: First National Tricity Finance Account 2001/2004

sorry wrong thread

Follows
    Following

deep

Hi Guys an Gals

Quick update.

1st Nat offered full & final settlement, to be paid within 21 days.

As soon as I recieve, another donationicon on its way.

Happy New Year.

Waiting outcome of close door OFT Cushty meeting with Banks on 14th! To further pursue other ongoing claims.

Donkey, shaft, carrot, stick, does come to mind though, not necessarily in that order

Take care you guys an gals

Kindest regards

Dee

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder CraigWatt Novitiate

Cagger since
    Sep 2012
    I am in
    Bideford, North Devon.

Default Re: First national tricity finance "WON"

I've just been given another number for First National Tricity Finance Ltd, of 0870 561 6161, but it is constantly engaged.

Basic Account Holder Richard B Novitiate

Cagger since
    Aug 2013

Default Re: First national tricity finance "WON"

Hi,

I had several Tricity Finance account cards between 1980 and 1990 and to my knowledge all of them had PPIicon on them. But I have no longer any paperwork or account information. How would I go about seeing if GE still hold records of these accounts ?? Do I need to use the SARicon (mentioned above) and send it to them ?

** Edit: Just found an old payment book from 1995. It is for First National Tricity Finance so I have at least one account number available. Any one got any idea of an address to use for them today ?? I guess if I complete a SARicon then they are obliged to also give me details of the other accounts they had for me as well ?

Regards,

Richard

Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE