CPR Part 18

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just recieved this very complicating letter baffling me with technical jargon and do not know what to do!

I cant find the post about what to do with the CPR Part 18 so can someone advise me or redirect me?

Thanks

These claims are getting tougher and tougher, talk about dragging them out!!! :rolleyes:

They shouldn't be sending CPR Pr 18 requests, only the court can request CPR pt 18s.

Send a letter back to them with the following contents:

I acknowledge receipt of your defence & request for further information and clarification.

I would like to advise you that I am a litigant in person in this matter, and so do not feel that I am adequately qualified to understand or respond to the points you raise in your letter. Consequently, I have decided that I will wait until the hearing, at which I will ask the judge for guidance on the best way to respond to you.

I anticipate that the claim would be allocated to the small claims track and would not then expect to have to deal with a Part 18 request since these are specifically excluded under Part 27 unless the court specifically orders me to do so of its own initiative.

However, for clarity, I enclose a schedule of charges and I confirm the charges I am claiming were applied to the following account:

Obviously, enclose a schedulae of charges. The bank should hav done this, but if you do too then it removes a stalling block.

RBS Account 1: Won

RBS Account 2: Won

Capital One: Won

Capital One (Wifes Card): Won

RBS Account 2, round 2: Won

RBS PPI: Won