natwest complaints procedure- question

jenbo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i asked natwest for my last 6 year's bank statements but they sent me a booklet about their complaints procedure and said there is now no need to get past 6 year's statements. should i insist on getting my statements?:?::o

Hi, under the data Protection Act, thy have to give you information they hold on you. If you haven't already you need to write to them enclosing a cheque for £10 being the maximum they can charge. I've pasted an example letter requesting your statements below

[EDIT Removed letter. Please do not paste the letters from the library onto the open forum. They are for registered members only.]

Not a problem - just posting a link to the letter you think is required will be fine..

i.e. >> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

Thank you :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 years later...

I am running a small business, when ever i try and contact my Relationship manager firstly i cant get throught most of the time it is on the answer phone message, when i leave a message he never gets back.

What should i do as this relationship manager is costing me alot of money as to when i need him he is not around and not helpful.

the excus he is using he is stuck withother issues and customers.

I am running a small business, when ever i try and contact my Relationship manager firstly i cant get throught most of the time it is on the answer phone message, when i leave a message he never gets back.

What should i do as this relationship manager is costing me alot of money as to when i need him he is not around and not helpful.

the excuse he is using he is stuck with other issues and customers.

To be blunt, if he isn't contacting you then change or look to change bank since if they simply are ignoring you then don't accept poor service.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf