Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder jenbo Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

Default natwest complaints procedure- question

i asked Natwesticon for my last 6 year's bank statements but they sent me a booklet about their complaints procedure and said there is now no need to get past 6 year's statements. should i insist on getting my statements?:o

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder AndySilver Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

Smile Re: natwest complaints procedure- question

Hi, under the data Protection Act, thy have to give you information they hold on you. If you haven't already you need to write to them enclosing a cheque for 10 being the maximum they can charge. I've pasted an example letter requesting your statements below

[EDIT Removed letter. Please do not paste the letters from the libraryicon onto the open forum. They are for registered members only.]

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder AndySilver Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

Default Re: natwest complaints procedure- question

Sorry, didn't realise. Was only trying to help

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    balanced

Not a problem - just posting a link to the letter you think is required will be fine..

i.e. >> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ction-act.html

Thank you

Basic Account Holder jenbo Novitiate

Cagger since
    Mar 2007

cheers i'll write off for my statements instead of going thru their complaints procedure

Basic Account Holder Dodgy_Javed Novitiate

Cagger since
    Sep 2009

Default Natwest complaints procedure- question

I am running a small business, when ever i try and contact my Relationship manager firstly i cant get throught most of the time it is on the answer phone message, when i leave a message he never gets back.

What should i do as this relationship manager is costing me alot of money as to when i need him he is not around and not helpful.

the excus he is using he is stuck withother issues and customers.

Banned yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative

Cagger since
    Jun 2008

Default Re: Natwest complaints procedure- question

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy_Javed View Post
    I am running a small business, when ever i try and contact my Relationship manager firstly i cant get throught most of the time it is on the answer phone message, when i leave a message he never gets back.

What should i do as this relationship manager is costing me alot of money as to when i need him he is not around and not helpful.

the excuse he is using he is stuck with other issues and customers.
    To be blunt, if he isn't contacting you then change or look to change bank since if they simply are ignoring you then don't accept poor service.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE