• Tweets

• Paragraph 18 – you are still talking about Boston stolen items. About time this was fixed??? Paragraph 19  In any event, the claimant's PS5 gaming device was correctly declared and correctly valued. The defendant accepted it for carriage and was even prepared to earn extra money by selling sell insurance in case of its loss or damage. New paragraph 20 – this the defendant routinely sells insurance in respect of "no compensation" items (a secondary contract contrary to section 72 CRA 2015) new paragraph above paragraph 20 – the defendant purports to limit its liability in respect of lost or damaged items. This is contrary to section 57 of the consumer rights act 2015. The defendant offers to extend their liability if their customer purchases an insurance cover for an extra sum of money. This insurance is a secondary contract calculated to exclude or limit their liability for the defendants contractual breaches and is contrary to section 72 of the consumer rights act 2015. New paragraph below paragraph 42 – the defendant merely relies on "standard industry practice" You haven't pointed to the place in your bundle of the Telegraph newspaper extract. You have to jiggle the paragraphs around. Even though I have suggested new paragraph numbers, the order I have suggested is on your existing version 5. You will have to work it out for your next version. Good luck!   Let's see version 6 Separately, would you be kind enough to send me an unredacted to me at our admin email address.
    • i think theres been MORE than amble evidence of that and am astonished that criminal proceedings haven't begun.
    • Yep, those 'requirements' not met to shareholders satisfaction seem to me to be: 1. Not being allowed to increase customer bills by 40% (of which well over 50% of the new total would NOT be investment) 2. 1 plus regulators not agreeing to letting them do 'things in their own time (ie carry on regardless)
    • As already mentioned freely available "credit scores" are fairly useless. All lenders have their own "credit scoring" system, that for obvious reasons they don't divulge. And they're "scored" differently to the freely available ones. As soon as they could, we've always encouraged our two children to use credit cards responsibly... Pay off in full, etc, to generate good history. It's paid off. At quite young ages, they have both obtained loans for cars, mortgage and their credit card limits are through the roof. Personally, I have shifted debt around a lot on credit cards (even financed a house purchase once at 0% 😉) and I've only ever been refused a credit card once, sorry twice by the same company, over many years. They must have something very different in their lending criteria. You're a tight one, Mr Branson.
    • Hi DX - quick question, what is the bank likely to do when they get my letter of change of address ? also what is the worst they can do? thanks J1L
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

default removal and inaccurate data

gemspan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I've been ploughing my way through the companies that have levied charges on my accounts with them. I have estimated that I am owed about £8500 in total for the charges taken from my various accounts over the last six years.

However, I am also having problems getting companies to comply with S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - namely Bank of Scotland and GE Money. In the meantime these companies are still pursuing me relentlessly through Blair Oliver & Scott and Viking Services. I have calculated that 2 of the accounts held by GE Money are wrong but they say that because they have sold the third one to Asset Link Financial they do not hold any details on my account and Asset Link say that they don't hold any details on my account. The other 2 accounts with GE money are being sent for doorstep collection even although I have not had a judgement and I am disputing the amounts.

Blair Oliver & Scott have been sent a CCA and say that I still owe the bank this money even if they cant produce the contract. I currently have a court action ongoing for almost £3400 in charges on one account with BOS and there are others waiting to go too but I dont have any money to process them until this money comes through.

I also had an account with BT who state that I owe them almost £80. they have passed this to a DCA who in turn has now passed it to 5 other parties. I have written to BT sending copy letters received advising them how this is against OFT guidelines but to date have heard nothing. Sent it recorded delivery. Today I received yet another letter from a company concerning this saying they are going to call at my house next week. Advised them this was against OFT guidelines and they couldnt care less. I advised them that I will call the police if somebody calls at my door and they say it doesnt matter if I dont have a judgement against me. They have been doing this for years and its not illegal!!!!

I've just started a new job and wont get a reasonable salary until the end of March so dont have any money at all at the moment. This is all really getting me down and I feel so low today because no matter what you try to do they seem to thnk they can do anything. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

It seems that they can do what they want when you owe them money but your hands are tied when they owe you money and you have to abide by the law in getting it back. We cant send doorstep collection officers without a judgement so why can they?

Thanks

Annie

First of all, stop dealing with your accounts over the 'phone or on the doorstep. DCA's will tell you any old rubbish to try and intimidate you into doing/paying what they want and you do not have to live like that.

There is a letter in the Bank Templates section : Harrassment by Telephone - response letter. Scroll down and you will find it, but before you send it... also add the following :

Please note that I am only prepared to communicate with you in writing. Should it be your intention to try aand arrange any more “doorstep calls”, please remember that there is only an implied license under English Common Law for certain people to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Please therefore take note that, I revoke license under English Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so without my permission, you will then be liable to damages for a tort of trespass. You would also be conspiring in a trespass if you sent someone to visit me nevertheless. Should it benecessary, I will obtain an injunction.

The DCAs are wrong in what they say about CCA requests. If they cannot produce a CCA within the legal timeframe, then the account remains in dispute until it can be produced and re-inforced in court. DCAs do not like being challenged and all you have done is to make a perfectly lawful request to see your original agreement(s). If they had the agreement(s), then there would be no need for such behaviour but, it seems that they may not have it/them after all.... which is why all the dummies are flying from the pram at once !

It is not up to Blair, Oliver & Scott to decide who you owe money to. If they are acting on behalf of the original creditor, then the account will be passed back. You can then SAR the OC to re-claim any unlawful charges to bring the debt down.

If BOS have bought the debt however, they could be chucking the dummies because they bought a debt that cannot be enforced in court without a CCA... and they haven't got it.

:)

Hi there

THank you so much for your advice. I'm just feeling a little "weak" today. Unfortunately I live in Scotland so dont know if those laws will apply to me. We dont have a law of trespass in Scotland due to recent changes in the law but I have told them that I dont want them to visit my house as I dont owe this debt and am disputing it. However, they dont seem to care.

What do you think?

Kind regards

Annie

Priority One is right in saying that all communication should be in writing and copies kept. And by recorded delivery-for two reasons. 1] so that you have

a proper record that you can show to the Court if necessary [or even Trading Standards or the Information Commissioners Office] of the letters

you have sent and their response if any. Do not accept a response over the

phone-put the receiver down on them every time they call. That way they

have to write to you. 2] they know then that you are to be treated seriously

now and they cannot get away with what they are doing now.

When did you send Blair Oliver Scott the CCA request? Did you include the £1 fee? I suggest you write to Asset Link and advise them that as they have no details on you, they have no right to pursue you for the debt. If you haven't

sent them a CCA, do it now.

Advise both GE Capital and Bank of Scotland that they have committed a criminal offence as their 40 days have passed. Give them seven days in which to comply, or you will complain to the ICO. [There is a complaints section on their website-http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx ]Also advise them that

as the accounts are in serious dispute, to call off their dogs-Viking and Blair

etc etc.

Who are Viking collecting on behalf of?

Hi there

I know what you are saying as I always advise people to deal in writing too and I have mostly kept to that advice myself!!! I do have copies of the various letters I have written

Blair Oliver & Scott were sent the CCA last week, recorded delivery, with the £1 fee so I await their response.

GE Money have sent me a letter today saying that because they have sold the debt on they dont have any details of the loan account as it is now with Asset Link. Asset Link say they dont have details so a CCA will be sent to Asset Link tomorrow recorded delivery.

Viking are part of GE Money and I have spoken to them to query the amounts on the statements as it was not at all clear from the information they sent me!!! They told me that they have a 2 week backlog and they will try to sort this out by phone.

I am going to be chargng them compound interest on a comet card account I have with them because they have been charging me that. the interest rate they charge is 29.9% eek!!!!! Is there anywhere that I can use a spreadsheet for a card account to work out compound interest. I only have the spreadsheet for a bank account which doesnt really work for this account.

I will be sending the letters advising them of the 7 day timescale tomorrow. Its been really difficult because I have just started a new job and have been really busy with that and trying to fit in all the other things that life throws at you.

I'm sorry I was so depressed yesterday but it all just seemed to get on top of me and no matter what I tried to do I felt as if I was getting it from all angles. I know its my own fault for getting into this mess but it has been caused through illness which affected my business. I decided to cease trading and now have a fulltime job but wont start to see really good salaries until the end of March. February is going to be a basic one!!!

I'll get on the case tomorrow but if you know where I can find this spreadsheet that would be great for me.

Thanks a lot

Annie

I'm sorry I was so depressed yesterday but it all just seemed to get on top of me and no matter what I tried to do I felt as if I was getting it from all angles. I know its my own fault for getting into this mess but it has been caused through illness which affected my business.

Don't ever apologise for being depressed... you don't have to justify yourself on here either. Sometimes life knocks you down and it takes time to get on your feet again. We all know what that's like.

Gradually, you can build yourself back up.... keep smiling. :)

Hi there

Feeling a bit stronger today.

In answer to the question about compound interest. I'm not charging compound interest if it isnt charged on my account. I want to charge compound interest on an account I have with GE Money which is a comet account. The charges have been added to the total balance and interest is charged each and every month on a compound basis. That's the account I want to charge compound interest on. Also, most banks and credit card companies charge compound interest on our accounts re charges. Why should we not charge it back. We are only getting back what the banks and credit card companies have taken from us unlawfully. If they hadnt taken the unlawful charges in the first place we wouldnt have been charged all the interest. If you know what I mean!!!!!

Bank of Scotland have until Monday to defend an action for almost £3500. If they dont defend (and they havent even acknowledged the claim!) then I will press the button on Tuesday to get a judgment and then send the baillifs in. I must talk to Darren about this because he is doing that at the moment. Bank of Scotland havent even acknowledged any letter I have sent them - not even to tell me to sod off!!!! I have been a customer with them for over 20 years and have always had my business with them. They seemed to be OK when things were going fine for me but as soon as things were getting tough all I got was charges; rude phone calls and things sent to DCs. Half of the money I dont owe them because its charges. I calculate they alone owe me almost £8000. Thats a lot of money when you dont have any food in your fridge!!!!

Thanks for your support. Most of the time at the moment I am really positive because I have just got a new job that will pay good money but it doesnt happen immediately and my needs are immediate ie food!!!!

Thanks again

Annie

• 3 weeks later...

HI there

I'm looking for confirmation on this. If a company has registered a default against you and the sum they have registered includes unlawful charges, can you instruct them to have the default removed or does it stay there for the 6 years.

It seems to me that if they have registered a default with the wrong amount, the default is wrong and should be removed but would welcome your thoughts.

As I have said before, I am now working fulltime after a long illness. The illness affected my business because I couldnt work and hence didnt earn as much. While I did my best to keep up to date with payments etc., there were things that were more important than others. I am now claiming for bank charges, credit card charges etc., etc., and wondered if I could also have the defaults removed as they are wrong. I dont mind having my payment history logged because I will now be setting things straight and things will be fine within the year but the defaults could really be hard for me for the future.

Any advice would be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Annie

Hi there

THanks for your reply. I have had a look at the letter and it is fab!!!!! Once I have all my charges back etc I will be going down the route of getting my defaults removed.

Thanks for that

Annie

Hi there

Im looking for some help. I paid for info from checkmyfile.com and have discovered the RBS have a default registered against me for something that was paid off 2 years ago and they have since refunded £368 on charges whcih were included in the final amount. I did not receive a default notice and nobody told me the account was having problems.

Also, how can a bank register credit information on payments on a current account? I dont understand this.

Lloyds TSB also have a default rgistered against me. Shows me as delinquent!!! All the overdraft was due to charges and have been paid back. The account now is in credit but that isnt showing.

My mortgage shows 4 payments missed and there is only 2 missed. And there are lots of inaccurate information registered re loans I have. What can I do? Can I claim compensation for inaccurate information?

I also paid for a service for 3 agencies but Experian is not showing. Does anybody else have this problem with this service. I need to know the exact situation re my accounts and bought this because it offered the 3 main services.

Thanks in advance.

Annie

Hi There,

With regards to the defaulted account from RBS, if you did not receive a copy of the default notice then I would write to request this. You will need to send a Postal Order for £1. A template letter can be found here.

The Current account, Did you have any overdraft facility on this account? I say this because my Woolwich account is registered on my credit file, it will show when I am in my overdraft, the balance owed and the limit for the overdraft. This is most likely the reason why this account is on your file.

Again, with regards to Lloyds TSB, I would write a letter asking for the default to be removed due to the default being as a result of the charges which you have been given back.

The inaccurate accounts, my best advise would be to send for a SAR so you can take a look at the information these companies hold and match this up to the records you have. You can then take up a dispute with the individual companies involved.

I am little confused about the last question. Do you mean that the credit file from Experian is not showing any data?

Thanks

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

Hi Poochball

Thanks for getting back to me. The forum seems a bit quiet as its the weekend!!!!

I have sent off SARs to all the banks that owed me money. One account with BOS is showing as default but it was ALL charges - and more. I ended up getting £3373 from this account. Also, my mortgage is showing up in arrears but this was due to the fact that BOS took all my money in charges and I couldnt pay it. They are also showing a credit card with a wrong balance and a loan with a wrong balance. In fact, all my business with BOS is showing wrong!!!! I am going to write them a very stiff letter today to get it sorted out.

Re TSB they assured me there was no default registered so I will get back to them to get that removed immediately. Same with RBS. The account is actually closed and then they owed me money so they will be getting a stiff letter.

There is absolutely no data showing in experian for me at my address nor my previous address. Do you have checkmyfile.com? If so, does it show up data for you.

Thanks again

Annie

Hi,

No problem.

I use Credit expert which is Experian.

It may be worth asking checkmyfile.com if they know any reason why. I am not sure why the others would have data but not experian unless there is some kind of problem.

Are all your details such as name, address and date of birth correct on the Experian report (assuming it has these details)?

Thanks

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I have successfully claimed back all the bank charges due to me. Now I am endeavouring to have the inaccurate data removed from the CRAs.

I have been defaulted on ALL the accounts that I claimed back charges from. I have sent a letter to each of them advising that I wanted the default removed and 14 days has passed. I have heard absolutely nothing!!!!

Additionally, I have a loan with Black Horse which I have been disputing due to mis-selling. I have just received a default on this even although it is in dispute. The manager has also offered me a concession on the loan amount and has suggested we pay this loan off and take out a new loan without PPI. This loan will be over 10 years (I have already paid over a year of the loan I have now!) and is for a total of £15,500. The original loan was for £15,000 and the mis-sold PPI of £5000. This means I am having to take a new loan for more than the original AND I have already paid a year's payments. I dont want to be defaulted because this is secured on my house. What advice can you give me re this?

In relation to the defaults because of charges. What should I do now? Should I just start court proceedings for removal of the default and compensation for distress etc., I was very ill because of the worry BOS put me through?

I am anxious to get this started asap so any advice would be greatly received.

Kind rgards

Gemspan

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Those of you who are regulars will know that I have had problems with my health for the past 2 years, due to BOS placing penalty charges on my account when I moved house; this seriously affected my health. This has meant I was unable to work and had to give up my business.

However, I have been following the advice on this site and things are now turning around. I first found the site through MSE in November of last year and started sending off for my bank charges. To date I have claimed almost all of them back and this has helped me to pay off some debts. Of course, these debts also meant default notices and I have been working hard to get those removed too.

With the help of this site I decided in December last year that I was going to get my finances sorted out and decided to sell my house; get a new job and start looking at things more positively.

I sent of CCA letters to all my creditors and most of them have defaulted. When I sell my house I will get approx. £30,000 in equity which I am going to use to pay off my car and have already negotiated a deal with GE Money to pay half of what I owe them on the understanding that the defaults will be removed. I await their reply next week. I am in a strong position because they did not produce the credit agreement; however I do feel obligated to pay these debts.

I am about to start legal proceedings against BOS for defamation, distress etc., because they have entered defaults against me which prevented me from getting a decent mortgage and I am now going to rent. I am happy about this because I have managed to rent a lovely lodge house which will be great for me and the dogs!!!! 5 of them (eek!!!!).

I now have a wonderful job that I love; will have some money in the bank; have managed to make a headway into clearing my credit files and the future looks bright.

The reason I write this is to give you guys hope that things can turn around. Its very scary when you have people phoning you up; writing to you and threatening you. It really affected my health and hence the reason I am taking all these guys to court. However, with the help of this site you can turn things around and place yourself in a strong position to look at a brighter future.

I am a completely different person now than when I joined in November and cant thank everyone enough on this site. Once my name is cleared I will buy another house but to be honest I am quite happy to rent at the moment because it takes a lot of pressure off you.

I know I am in a different position to lots of people because I live on my own and dont have dependents but please dont be frightened to take the bull by the horns and get your life back in order. I can sleep at night now and that's something I havent been able to do for a couple of years without the help of sedatives.

Thanks to all who have helped.

Kind regards

Gemspan

What a great post!

I'm so pleased for you that things are turning around, long may it continue. It's truly amazing what you've managed in such a short space of time. Good luck!

Just joined today and I've been reading some of the posts on here, they are shocking what people are going through. I hope that they all manage to get sorted out like you have.

Lovely to read such a heartwarming and positive post. Like you, I don't know what I and my family would have done without the site, we have been harassed because we got behind due to illness, kept trying to do the honourable thing but frankly you cannot trust these financial institutions and now with CAG's help we can see light at the end of the tunnel - power to the people!!

Hi there

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I just wanted to let everyone know who is in the same boat as I was in last November, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have learned so much from this site and now feel experienced enough to try and help those that are just starting out on the road to becoming more financially aware.

I'm sure I have a long way still to go, but I am determined to do it. I wold never have believed that I could be this strong and fight back but - hey ho, here I am and I am winning!!!!

Whereas before I used to worry myself sick because of the phone calls etc., now I realise that it is just money and I cant go to prison because I became ill and couldnt afford to pay my debts. However, the institutions that hound me can be fined for their behaviour and please remember that.

At the end of the day it is only money and if you are organised, and know the law, you will get there in the end.

I think its nice to post the positives so that the peeps who are feeling bad right now can take some strength from it.

Thanks again

Gemspan

Hi Gemspan

That is a heart warming read.

I am at the moment just at the begining of my quest to turn the tables on these companies who think they are the be all and end all and the average person in the street is treated like something nasty they have just tread in.

This site and all its fantastic members have given me the push I needed to get my life back in order and not to just bow down and accept that what I once thought of as all powerful financial institutions who would take care of me and my finances through good times and bad are no more ( when you suddenly have a change of circumstances for whatever reason) than a bunch of blood sucking parasites who will nail you to the floor (till they have everything you own and have worked a lifetime to achieve) and apply the most unbearable pressure till you crack and your health begins to suffer.

So at the moment my creditors who treat me with respect and show a bit of compassion get my full cooperation and payments as and when agreed and a letter off myself thanking them for being reasonable in dealing with my situation.

Those that treat me like doggie do do get nothing but a brickwall errected between me and them with my side being 6ft high so I can throw as much s*** as I want at them and hope alot of it sticks, but their side (being on the bottom of a hill) being 30ft tall so no matter what they throw back at me has alot further to travel, lol!

On a lighter note I have 2 dogs, one is old and wise (like myself) but the other one is younger and as mad as a box of frogs (like the banks,DCA's etc) lol!

Kind regards

Santos

• 9 months later...

Hi there

Right then. I am now at the end of my tether and want to take this all further.

I have made numerous requests to BOS for a copy of my credit agreement for a credit card. They have sent me an application form and passed my name on to numerous DCAs. I also asked them for a statement of account relating to a loan I have with them. This hasnt arrived and yet, again, they have passed my name to numerous DCAs. I also claimed back over £4000 in charges but they are still showing a current account as being in default - although it was all charges!

MBNA - same thing. No CCA but passed my name on to various DCAs.

HSBC. Managed Loan that has 2 APRs on it. Queried this but had no response from solicitors but now being threatened with court action. Also HSBC owe me over £1000 in charges but are now threatening to take me to court for £900+.

A&L: balance on that account is made up purely of charges but hounding me.

I actually hope that HSBC and A&L take me to court because I will defend the action.

LTSB owe me over £600 in charges but have made me take out a £330 overdraft and pay this off monthly. I had to do this because this is the account that my salary gets paid into. I have today opened a basic account with co-op for my salary so will start that fight.

GE Money owe me money in charges and they sold a loan to Link that they hadnt signed the paperwork for.

Now, what do I do?

I want to make formal complaints with the FSA about BOS and MBNA but I also want to put markers on my credit file to say the others are disputed.

I have recently tried to get a mortgage and can only get a sub-prime for 80%. I can do an audit trail back to BOS for starting all this off. They changed their business account clearing process from 3 days to 5 days without advising me. It meant I had to wait 7 days to get access to money. They bounced DDs on my personal account because I couldnt transfer the money over in time and that got me into overdraft but also meant I could pay other bills and was accruing charges with them. This started in 2004. Prior to that my credit history was excellent and I can honestly say this state of affairs is due to BOS. Can I sue them for this as well?

I need to know the email address that I can contact Experian, Equifax and Callcredit to put markers on my account.

I would also be grateful for the address or email that I can write to to formally complain about BOS and MBNA. I am going to start court cases against HSBC, A&L, LTSB and GE Money at the end of the month when I get paid.

Any advice would be warmly welcomed!!

Kind regards

Gemspan

• 1 month later...

I have also suffered an incorrect credit default, which was bought to my attention by experian, and now removed by the credit card provider. Do i have a case to sue them to compensate me for not being able to roll my mortgage over to a new deal, unable to get 0% credit balance transfers and also stress?