Notice of Seizure by High Court Enforcement Officer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5803 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi people

Hope someone can give me so advice, though my letter box i recieved the above notice for someone who no longer lives at this address. The debt is for over £20,000 owed to a bank and the notice says they have seized the good. What can i do to stop them? The house is owned by my sister and 3 of us live with her, the enforcement officer is refusing to believe that the individual doesnt live at the premises?

hope someone can give me some advice, i have been to the court today and they have said to seek legal advice which i will do on Monday to stop the high court enforcement officer coming to my property.

Thanks in advance for you advice and help

Regards

S

• 1 year later...

hi..

some urgent advice required.

we had ajudgement against me for £3300 (sole trader ).. i admit to this and rang the legal comany and arrnaged a repayment plan of £295 per month. they thensaid they would have to send out an attachement of earnings which we never recieved .then on the 1st of may we

recieved a letter at my business premises from a high court officer shoved through our letter informing me my goods haver been seized ..we were closed he didnot enter our shop.. he then left a 3 page document with usual court office writ info etc.

then we called them..no answer so we an answer phone message .thery ignored it and turned up again 5 days later andcharging me £150 per visit plus milege etc is this the game they play by not returnrnig calls andthenturning up after contacting them.. so we arranged a payment plan but i refused to sign any paper work until ive a solcitor on monday afternoon.

i agian paid some funds in today and called up the officer who again doesnt answer the phone. we left a message again. no doubt he turn up again andchargeeven more fees..

thefeesin total are over £1035 ..ive calledtheir main office who simply wrote down addtional costs£650 the rest of break down i can agree to from ive seen. but extra charges are so un justifed andthis after one visit when we were closed.

what can i do to stop them. im distraught and very worried to say the least i did make the 1st payment today of £300

can someone tell me if i can tae thisback into court..i feel bullied...

hi..

some urgent advice required.

we had ajudgement against me for £3300 (sole trader ).. i admit to this and rang the legal comany and arrnaged a repayment plan of £295 per month. they thensaid they would have to send out an attachement of earnings which we never recieved .then on the 1st of may we

recieved a letter at my business premises from a high court officer shoved through our letter informing me my goods haver been seized ..we were closed he didnot enter our shop.. he then left a 3 page document with usual court office writ info etc.

then we called them..no answer so we an answer phone message .thery ignored it and turned up again 5 days later andcharging me £150 per visit plus milege etc is this the game they play by not returnrnig calls andthenturning up after contacting them.. so we arranged a payment plan but i refused to sign any paper work until ive a solcitor on monday afternoon.

i agian paid some funds in today and called up the officer who again doesnt answer the phone. we left a message again. no doubt he turn up again andchargeeven more fees..

thefeesin total are over £1035 ..ive calledtheir main office who simply wrote down addtional costs£650 the rest of break down i can agree to from ive seen. but extra charges are so un justifed andthis after one visit when we were closed.

what can i do to stop them. im distraught and very worried to say the least i did make the 1st payment today of £300

can someone tell me if i can tae this back into court..i feel bullied...