Lowell Financial Limited Contact details and complaint help

coffeebien
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3870 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am also having problems with these idiots.

Some help info read the Credit Service Association member code of practice.

available to download in PDF format, good to refer to.

Lowell - and the other million subsidiaries that pretend to hide at that office in LEEDS - break them all the time, point out which one they break and submit a complaint on CSA website, has to be printed and posted.

EXAMPLE AT THE END

www.csa-uk.com/index.htm

Very worth while, I am in the process already and with another company with another company but will do same for Wescot.

Also visit the Office of Fair Trading website -

www.oft.gov.uk/Business/licence/default.htm

They will have a consumer credit license to operate under

and read debt collection guidance they also will be worth seeing which ones if not all of those guidelines they infringe and let Andy Lowther know full details on there website.

Also sent the OFT a copy of your complaint to the CSA.

LOWELL FINANCIAL LIMITED - CONSUMER CREDIT No 528607

Mr. Andy Lowther

Office of Fair Trading

1C/015

FREEPOST

London

EC4B 4AH

[email protected]

Direct Line (020) 7211 8765

Fax (020) 7211 8877

Don’t let these idiots win and complain like hell!

Good luck

By the way started that many legal fights, I won 2 so far, yes I OWE this helpful site site some donations which will gladly follow shortly. Just preparing to cases that are certainly going to court not mentioning any name but check Lowell Financial Limited’s section.

Will update info and donations shortly.................

CSA MEMBER DETAILS FOR LOWELL FINANCIAL LIMITED

Lowell Financial Ltd

Enterprise House

PO Box 172

Leeds

LS11 9WS

Telephone: 0845 300 9410

Facsimile: 0845 300 9411

E-Mail: [email protected]

Region: NW

Services: CE

Areas Covered: UK

Type of Membership Full

Contact Person: Mr A Bartle

You can also for the cost of £1 get full company information, list of directors and their home addresses and other useful info for legal redress, all available online through Companies House

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/

SECTION TAKE FROM CSA COMPLAINT FORM>>>>>>>

In what way do you think the member has violated our Code of Practice?

s1 d & (vii) – XXXXX have failed to comply with ALL my requests for information as well as s7 of The Data Protection Act, Subject Access Request.

s3 (b) – XXXXX have continuously harassed and intimidated me into agreeing to a payment plan after threatening Court action for a alleged debt they have failed to prove is outstanding or they have the right to pursue.

s3 (e) – XXXX have sent numerous correspondence to chase this alleged debt and at one point a received nine letters over a period of four days.

s3 (j) – Letter dated XXXX from XXXXX Legal (trading style XXXXX) advising that County Court action will now commence and adding Court fees £XXX, Solicitors Cost £XXX and Interest of £XXX.

s3 (j) – Letter dated XXXX from XXXXX Legal advising legal proceedings are now being prepared for Court and failure to pay within 3 days a CCJ could be registered against me.

s3 (l) - XXXXX have failed to take ANY steps to show or verify that this alleged debt is legally due.

s3 (q) – failed to take into consideration any of the information supplied or respond promptly and accurately with information requested.

s3 ® – XXXX have failed to supply and of the information requested since XXXXX

What did you ask the CSA Member to do to put it right?

I have continuously denied this debt since XXXX and also asked XXXXXX to supply further information on numerous occasions without reply.

CREDIT SERVICE ASSOCIATION CONTACT

Credit Services Association

Wingrove House

Ponteland Road

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE5 3DP

Telephone:

00 44 (0)191 286 5656

Fax:

00 44 (0)191 286 0900

Email:Complaints [email protected]

Claire Aynsley

Code & Complaince Executive

CSA code of practice.pdf

OFT Debt collection guidelines.pdf

CSA Complaint Form.pdf

CSA complaint procedure.pdf

OFT Complaint form.doc

Capital One - Claim filed 5.12.06 6QZ90559 £759.25 (15/12/06 not aknowledged yet)

MBNA - Claim filed 5.12.06 6QZ90575 £764.45 (Aknowledged 7.12.06)

Barclaycard - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 (County Summons issued for non compliance & Damages - 20.12.06 Penrith County Court £80.00

Goldfish (Lloyds) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 - Dropped as Lloyds liable

RBS Visa S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 - received and holding on as own bank

RBS Bank S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 (recieved waiting to open new A/c 1st)

Lloyds TSB - County Summons issued for non compliance & Damages - 20.12.06 Penrith County Court £80.00

Lowell Financial Ltd - County Summons issued for non compliance & Damages - 20.12.06 Penrith County Court £80.00

excellent!

i am also after them as i have 4 defaults for 1 account, 2 from Lowell Portfolio who own the debt and 2 from Lowell Financial who manage it.

i want maximum compensation and removal of all defaults. I'll probably see them in court i think as i don't want them getting away with it.

they are also now over the time limit for CCA request.

have changed the list slightly as referred to the correct sections :

Section 2 (f) – Lowell Financial Ltd have failed to comply with my request under Section 78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Section 2 (f) - Lowell Financial Ltd has failed to respond to my request regarding the entering of multiple defaults.

Section 4 (a) – Lowell Financial Ltd have continuously harassed and intimidated me into agreeing to a payment plan after threatening Court action for a debt they have failed to prove is outstanding or they have the right to pursue.

Section 4 (b) – Lowell Financial Ltd have sent numerous correspondence to chase this debt.

Section 4 ® – Lowell Financial Ltd have failed to take into consideration any of the information supplied or respond promptly and accurately with information requested.

Section 4 ® – Lowell Financial Ltd have failed to supply any of the information requested since xx/xx/xx

loods good, remember the CSA Member, in this case Lowell have to repsond to the CSA regarding complaints within 14days under the CSA guidelines. So keep on top of it and get back on to the CSA if you have not had a reply within 2 weeks. The CSA advised they aim to conclude all complaints within 4 WEEKS.

Also read CSA compliants prodcure, now attached and push for them to proceed through the different stages as Lowell will try and delay it where possible, Mine to at Stage 2 as they have not reply to CSA regarding my complaint.

Fingers Crossed

Capital One - Claim filed 5.12.06 6QZ90559 £759.25 (15/12/06 not aknowledged yet)

MBNA - Claim filed 5.12.06 6QZ90575 £764.45 (Aknowledged 7.12.06)

Barclaycard - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 (County Summons issued for non compliance & Damages - 20.12.06 Penrith County Court £80.00

Goldfish (Lloyds) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 - Dropped as Lloyds liable

RBS Visa S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 - received and holding on as own bank

RBS Bank S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 30.10.06 (recieved waiting to open new A/c 1st)

Lloyds TSB - County Summons issued for non compliance & Damages - 20.12.06 Penrith County Court £80.00

Lowell Financial Ltd - County Summons issued for non compliance & Damages - 20.12.06 Penrith County Court £80.00

• 2 months later...

Hi tifo

did you have any joy with your letters to ICO and CSA? a while ago I too found the Code of Practice (from Lowells website!) and have downloaded a copy.

I have CCA'd them, the 12 days has passed and they sent me a photocopy of a fax of a photocopy of my application form, and I am just waiting for the 30 days to pass before I do anything else, but I would be very interested to hear how your letter went down with the CSA as I want to complain about Lowell to them.

Here is my thread, which really seems to be following the same route as everyone else's dealings with Lowell.

Help needed re Lowell Financial & CCA

regards

maggieboo:)

hi maggieboo,

no, i have had absolutely no luck with the ICO, CSA and TS. For me, they have been a total waste of time. Not even a reply to my complaint after 3 months now.

If you look at my thread on Lowell, any progress i have made has only been through talking with the Director.

But, i have had 2 accounts written off and a promise of defaults being cleared. I am still talking to them regarding compensation.

• 3 years later...

Dont know if any one can help me, but ive just checked my credit report to find i have a default on an account i have been disputing, they called me one morning about 3 months ago and i disputed the aco**** said that i wanted all infromation and they havent sent anything to me, they said they would and i confimed all my detials to them. What should i do? please could some one help?

• 2 years later...

Hi, my wife has started to get letters regarding an old bank account with lloyds. They have never made any contact before and the amount is nominal. They are threatening to apply for an enforcement on our home. Can they still do this if the mortgage is in joint names with her father?

I was wondering if there are any suggestions that can be made with where to start with these cretins?

Many thanks