endowment refund

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i was miss sold an endowment policy and approached a company called oassis toget a refund.I signed up and didnt here from them for 12 months. so i then approached another company to get the refund and within 2 monthes i got £2000 back after i had paid them off. now the company i originally signed up for is taking me to court because i wont pay them but they did no work for me. I feel as though i gave them long enough to get my money,they want £900 and i feel this is unjust. i think they are a bunch of thieves do not deal with them. i do not now what to do next as i do not want to pay them can any one help me.

You could ask for all your file details under the DPA 1998 to see what work they have actually done for you. I feel that this would be the right place to start

Abbey - owed £3260 - Paid up.

Barclays owed £2500 - Paid up.

Halifax, Mint & Egg - next on the hit list

Dont click on the scales - I'm quite proud of my little red dot! - As the little red dot has gone - click away!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

was this a no win no fee company if it was then there is surely no fees to pay as they did not win

Regards

pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.