Orange email complaints address !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just managed to find this after many hours searching, it seems that if you use this address somebody kicks ass !

mailto:[email protected]

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I recently had a problem that Nokia, Orange and the Carphone Warehouse didn't help me with until I sent a not so nice email to the executive address: eventually, a nice lady phoned and sorted my problem including sending me a bag to return a phone in; she also said that every complaint that goes through that office is investigated thoroughly.

I promised not to give out the phone number that she gave me but did tell her that I would post on the net that the email address works.

Hope that this is of use to someone.

• 10 months later...

How long did you have to wait for a reply? I emailed them on Thursday telling them I wanted a reply by close of business Monday but by 10pm Monday I havent heard anything????

Ste

MAKE SURE YOU USE RECORDED DELIVERY for all letters you send.

Make sure you tell them that you are disputing the account and keep a copy of all receipts for letters that the post office give you and keep a copy of all letters - from you to them and also from them to you.

Good Luck!

Ste

P.S. This is what I would do...... Make sure you get more advice before doing anything and check anything I say with someone more qualified in this area. This is only my opinion.

Only if you've exhausted dealing withg 1st level complaints. It is better to keep the executive office ready for when you DO need their help.

after my 6 week broadband fiasco with orange recently, contacting the executive office certainly did get results.

the problem was fixed right away (after 6 weeks of crap from the call centres) and I got £50 compensation.

and here is the email I sent...

Hi Mr Orange.

I would like to tell you of my experience with Orange broadband.

I have been a customer of Orange for many years, I originally was with freeserve, that became wanadoo, that then became Orange broadband. On the whole the service has been OK, until now.

In April I contacted your staff because my broadband kept going off and on, and at times it would fail completely. I was asked to reset the box many, many times as each day I rang the "helpline". Promises were made and broken... it will be 24 hours, it will be 48 hours etc etc etc.

My broadband has not worked at all since the 12th of last month. I contacted your "helpline" again to be told it was going to be fixed, an engineneer had been called. Here I am 6 weeks later with no broadband. I am told that cases such as mine do get "lost in the system" and that this is a "big problem".

I must say that I spoke to the first person that seemed to care about it last night. Try as he did, he couldnt get in contact with the team in Leeds to chase this up.

No-one can chase this up. No-one I have spoken to can effect a repair to my line. One chap I spoke to last Wednesday thought it was OK and quite acceptable to wait this long for a repair.

I was promised faithfully on Friday the fault would be fixed by monday. Guess what, it wasnt. I was told to wait another "24 hours". So after about 6 weeks I still have no broadband. This "service" is shocking.

I might add that I dont live in the country. I live in a town, just a few hundred yards from the exchange. I use my broadband for my business!

Do you think 6 weeks is a satisfactory time to wait to have a repair done? Do you think it is good customer service to lose long-standing customer's faults in the system? For 6 weeks, although the customer has spent hours on the phone? Do you think its OK for customers such as myself are not able to talk direct to the team that are NOT dealing with the issue? Do you think that your engineers are competent?

I eagerly await your reply

regards

(A very angry) Mr Crusher

I wanted to say thank you for providing the executive email complaints address it has just been a huge help to me - I stumbled across it while googling for help with major Orange problems the last couple weeks which as I am not too well and have moved back from overseas (so less familiar with the networks here) I was having more trouble with.

I bought a PAYG Sony Ericsson phone from Orange less than 3 months ago but the other week got a 30 day SIM only contract from an Orange retail store which they said I could insert in the phone and would work straight away. However when I tried the phone was locked to prevent any alternative SIM being used (including from the same service - apparently locked to PAYG) and Orange customer service failed to provide any assistance in fixing the problem. Furthermore the retail store claimed (shouted) I was at fault and had somehow locked it so there was nothing anyone could do. Customer services said it was up to the retail store to send the phone to be fixed. And they both refused to cancel the SIM monthly Contract which I couldn't use claiming there was nothing wrong with it and I still had to pay. In the meantime I have been stuck on PAYG paying a fortune in top ups still.

Another provider gave more helpful information on why the phone was locked (said it was an Orange service lock to PAYG) and directed me to a local market to get it unlocked for £15. After some technical effort over 3 days this was achieved and just as I was investigating other providers I received an answer to the email I had sent to the executive office earlier this week in the form of a phone call this afternoon.

The very kind lady who phoned and really wanted to help had only just had the email forwarded to her and was so distressed by what she read about my treatment that she called straight away and tried to offer some resolution including a reinbursement of the cost of unlocking the phone and some discount on the monthly cost. Problem i have now of course is that while she might be very nice - I have had such appalling service from Orange in the short time I have been with them and especially from my local retail store i am not at all sure I want to stay with them and rely on future service...really not sure what going to do next

An easy choice. Take all the discounts they offer, and as your phone is completely locked, you can go anywhere once your discounts have been used up. (There's no point missing out on a good deal). Don't forget, you STILL have a valid contract, and to get out of it, you MUST give them 30 days notice of termination, so you'll still have to pay for 30 days irrespective of what you do - so take the deals, and if the netork's discounts end and you don't like them, move.

An easy choice. Take all the discounts they offer, and as your phone is completely locked, you can go anywhere once your discounts have been used up. (There's no point missing out on a good deal). Don't forget, you STILL have a valid contract, and to get out of it, you MUST give them 30 days notice of termination, so you'll still have to pay for 30 days irrespective of what you do - so take the deals, and if the netork's discounts end and you don't like them, move.

Yes I think you are right they are offering me a discount every month I continue with their monthly plan so i might as well take it up for now and ensure I get the most from that - they have to mail out a replacement SIM (long story but the other one was left at the unhelpful retail store). I do now have the bonus that my phone is completely unlocked (at Oranges expense) and can be used with any provider in the future....so I will always have the freedom to switch on 30 days notice. I will see how things go with their setting up what they have promised anyway...

• 1 month later...

Very helpful response - after 3 months of struggling with the usual customer service junk - executive office lady was very good!

Make sure you tell them that you are disputing the account and keep a copy of all receipts for letters that the post office give you and keep a copy of all letters - from you to them and also from them to you.

Good Luck!

Ste

P.S. This is what I would do...... Make sure you get more advice before doing anything and check anything I say with someone more qualified in this area. This is only my opinion.

• 6 months later...

Bump! A very useful post.....

Good Luck!

Ste

• 3 months later...

Just sent this letter Thanks....

Dear Sirs,

I would like to make a formal complaint and notify your that I will no longer require your services once my contract comes to an end.

I have been an Orange customer since 2003 firstly as a PAYG customer then contract for the last 5 years and I have only 1 missed a payment (2 years ago) through a genuine bank mistake.

I have had 4 handsets in the following order

1) 3310 (PAYG)

2) N70 (Contract)

3) SPV (Contract)

4) BlackBerry Curve 8900 (Contract)

I have had an issue with my Blackberry since I first got it but hadn't realised until recently that I couldn't receive incoming calls while browsing the internet. I only noticed the problem when It was clear I wasn't receiving any text messages which turned out to be a separate issue as my phone wasn't picking texts up from the message centre.

So I phoned 150 last week to ask for technical advice to see if it was a configuration issue I was advised to reset my handset and was told I would be sent instructions via email and that once Id done this (performed a wipe and reset) I should ring back and explain any ongoing issues.

Firstly I didn't receive any instructions despite giving the British technician taking my email address, however I managed to install the blackberry software on my laptop and find the information I needed from there.

I have today again phoned 150 and been put through to your Indian call centre. I explained the problem and I told the call centre I had already reset my phone, the first customer service advisor cut me off, as did the second.

All I wanted to know was there a configuration issue with my phone, Id set my phone up as was told to do so by the Orange service centre when I initially got the phone.

My complaint forms three parts.

1) I wasn't sent information despite being promised.

2) I was deliberately cut off after telling the Indian call centre I had already performed the tasks they insisted I had to do.

3) I am still unable to receive/accept incoming calls during Internet Browsing using the phone (All calls get directed to voice mail)

Is the orange customer care so diabolical it refuses to help genuine long term customers in need of assistance and then deliberately cuts them off ?

Needless to say, although I would like a prompt response to this email , I don't expect one and I am seriously looking at taking my custom to O2 in the next few months when my contract finishes.

Yours

me

Has that gotten the desired result tupty?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Nope I've found the answer out all by myself

Apparently it's not on 3G here so it cant send/receive data while handling calls

You would have thought that 1st level customer services would know that thought wouldn't you? Instead of telling me to reset my phone when I've already done that.

They are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard

As t-mobile and orange have mearged, it may be worth your while seeing what t-mobiles 3g is like for you. T-Mobile Coverage Street Check - Mobile Phone Coverage - T-Mobile

They are sorting the transmitters out so orange can use t-mobile and vice versa, so if you have t-mobile 3g coverage you'll soon be OK whilst browsing :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

I need a phone number for these jokers. After 2.5 years of sheer hell and incompetence I finally managed to bin Orange and go over to Vodaphone who have thankfully been brilliant. I won't bore you with the whole 2.5yr saga with Orange but lets just say they were SO bad I paid monthly but not by direct debit and they didn't charge me to pay this way because they had messed up my account and overcharged me that many times they couldn't justify me paying them by Direct Debit. Anyhow. Having called the last and final time to pay up and cancel for good, I was told the final amount which I paid with my card there and then. I've been with Vodaphone since the end of last year (2009) and have been very happy. No more correspondence or dealings with Orange what so ever. So you can imagine my horror to discover today that they have THIS YEAR lodged FIVE defaults for late payments against me for an outstanding £10 balance.

1. the account is closed

2. I owe them nothing

3. I've had NO letters/ calls or anything since I terminated my agreement.

Now I'm going to lose my new house because of these jokers if I can't get these defaults removed from my credit report. I'm seriously ready to punch one of them!!!!!!!!!!! Angry doesn't even cover it.......... Any advice, phone numbers, names I can use who are actually useful would be seriously appreciated. Thank you.

I'd stay away from phone conversations, you may get someone promise one thing and not deliver. Much better to correspond in writing. I personally if ever I have to complain about telecoms companies, I find their "Code of practice" and complain how it outlines in there.

So, write to them here

Orange Customer Services

PO Box 10

Patchway

Bristol

BS32 4BQ

and give them the account number, mobile number and your full name and address. Tell them what you want from them (IE Default removed as it is inacurate) and in the alternative give you a "DEADLOCK" letter so you can further your complaint. (A deadlock letter is basicly saying they are unwilling to do anything further to help you, and you are able to take the complaint to a higher authority). You can also contact the credit reference agencies and ask them to sort it from that end.

This is from another part of the forum, but may help you.

Hi SULLY79,

I work for Orange and would like to offer my assistance.

Please contact me via [email protected], including your contact number.

So the mail can be picked up quickly, please add 'Jonathan Orange Response' in the first line.

Hope this helps

Jonathan

Orange Response Team

Personally I think you should also add a link to this thread in your email. Jonathan seems dedicated and knowledgable and most of all fair. He has sorted a few problems out for Orange customers on this forum, hopefully he can do the same for you!

Good luck, keep us informed.

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

I'll back that up - I also contacted 'Jonathan' in this way and, after a couple of emails, was sorted. See my thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-internet/258106-orange-what-swiz.html

A useful little tool from OfCom, which mobile companies have masts near where you live or work? Frequently Asked Questions | Ofcom lets you zoom in on an area and when you (carefully) click on a blue triangle (when fully zoomed in on the map) it tells you the operator name and details.

But - despite Orange being closest to my place of work, less than half a mile down the road, I get a rubbish signal there...

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Locutus, I also emailed Jonathan after seeing his posting on your site and all I can say is that he's my HERO!:D

After having a nightmare ringing the so called 'Helpline' (I use the term loosely as they were no help whatsoever!), and emailing via the Orange site to complain about the Helpline, only to receive an email back from them saying they were too busy to answer emails and to ring the Helpine.... yes, that's right - the Helpline I'd been emailing them to complain about:mad:, I contacted Jonathan yesterday as a last ditch attempt to retain my sanity and have had an immediate response from him personally and he's sorted the problem, thrown in a goodwill gesture and just earned himself Hero Status in my house as you can imagine!!!!!!:cool:

I'm the first to criticise when something's not right so always give credit where credit's due and all I can say is that Jonathan is a total credit to Orange - a company we were going to sever all ties with up until my phone call with him after having mobile phones with them for donkey's years. Just wish we could get him a job on the Helpline hoho. Anyway Jonathan, if you do read this, you're a bloody top bloke and I can't praise you enough (please feel free to copy this and send to your bosses around salary review time heehee);).

Gill xx

• Haha 1

Hi Locutus, I also emailed Jonathan after seeing his posting on your site and all I can say is that he's my HERO!:D

After having a nightmare ringing the so called 'Helpline' (I use the term loosely as they were no help whatsoever!), and emailing via the Orange site to complain about the Helpline, only to receive an email back from them saying they were too busy to answer emails and to ring the Helpine.... yes, that's right - the Helpline I'd been emailing them to complain about:mad:, I contacted Jonathan yesterday as a last ditch attempt to retain my sanity and have had an immediate response from him personally and he's sorted the problem, thrown in a goodwill gesture and just earned himself Hero Status in my house as you can imagine!!!!!!:cool:

I'm the first to criticise when something's not right so always give credit where credit's due and all I can say is that Jonathan is a total credit to Orange - a company we were going to sever all ties with up until my phone call with him after having mobile phones with them for donkey's years. Just wish we could get him a job on the Helpline hoho. Anyway Jonathan, if you do read this, you're a bloody top bloke and I can't praise you enough (please feel free to copy this and send to your bosses around salary review time heehee);).

Gill xx

Very good to hear that. Glad my posts have helped :) This site does work a lot on reputation (I'm proud of my 9 green blobs :D), so clicking Jonathan's scales (if you find a recent enough post from him) will add to his rep.

Orange and Vodafone have both introduced web-teams across a lot of forums, and we have got lucky on CAG with Jonathan from Orange and Lee from Vodafone. As you said, they are a credit to their companies :)

• Haha 1

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Emailed this to both email addresses given in this thread. I really can't believe I've had the phone put down on me and have been treated so awfully - how are these people still in their jobs?

(I've send names of the people I spoke to when contacting the addresses but won't list them on here)

I purchased a Samsung B3410 from Phones 4 U, last Saturday, 5th June 2010, I rang Orange on Sunday to report problems with the mobile phone, apparently the system was down and I was assured I would be telephoned back the following day.

No contact was made at all on Monday, so I rang again to report the issue and commented that no-one had throught to call me back, which is extremely inconvenient and I wasnt overly happy with. A replacement handset was booked to be posted to me, between 5pm and 10pm the next day, Tuesday 8th June 2010

I waited in on Tuesday and no delivery and collection was made.

I called orange again.

Apparrently the handset was out of stock. I complained and asked why no-one had thought to tell me this when I spoke to the lady on Sunday, or why no-one had thought to contact me to tell me the replacement mobile phone wasn't going to be delivered, especially as I sat waiting between 4.45pm and 11pm.

Apologies were made over the telephone and a new day and time for redelivery of the replacement handset was made, which should have been today, Thursday 10th June 2010, between 1pm and 5pm. The gentleman checked that the handset was in stock, which it was.

Again, arrangements were made to be at home, which is not easily sorted when both myself and my husband work full time. At 5.30pm, after it was apparent that no delivery was to be made yet again.

I called Orange.

I spoke to (?) and was, from the very beginning of the telephone call fobbed off basically!

I was told nothing could be done as it wasn't an orange branded telephone.

After several conversations regarding the replacement:- why wasn't I told any of this information on the previous phone calls I had made, asking to speak to a manager, why I had twice spoken to representatives at orange and twice had confirmation of replacement and been given delivery times, etc, etc. I was eventually passed onto the manager.

I was passed through to the pay as you go helpdesk manager, (?) at 6pm, half an hour after making my initial telephone call....

After having basically the same conversations over and over again as listed above - and I honestly can't believe I have been spoken to like this by a manager of a very large company!

I was told

* I wasn't a valued customer - he stated he only looked after his valued customers who have been with him with orange for a long period of time (I also at the moment have two other mobile phones on contract with orange)

* He wouldn't do anything for me - I was a customer he couldn't help. His words were 'some customers get a yes I can help, and some get a no I cannot help, you fall into the customers I cannot help'

* He wouldn't put me through to his manager 'his manager manages him and he deals with the customers and couldn't help me

* When I asked why I had been told on two previous occasions that replacements were being sent - he continually sidetracked and would not answer me

* I was told I couldn't have a refund on the money I had added as credit if I cancelled with orange to go with another network

* Then preceeded to put the phone down on me!!!!!!!!!

I am not at all a person who complains but this situation is a farce and completely ridiculous.

I was given information and delivery times, not once, but twice - then told nothing could be done?

I should have been told, politely, on the very first phone call if nothing could be done, not be guaranteed a replacement twice, or a replacement should have been sorted out.

I most certainly should not have been spoken to and treated in a manner such as the above.

I eagerly await your reply.

Hi Tisso

My experience was very similar to yours - promises of call backs, having phone put down on me, (I even got through to someone who refused to put me through to the chap whose name and station id I'd got on the previous call and said to me that he was going to count to 5 then put the phone down which he promptly did as I just sat there in stunned silence not believing what I was hearing!!!), and this was all for the fact that they'd debited me £20 but put only put £10 credit on the phone - incredible!!!

Anyway, if anyone can help you it's Jonathan (aka. God;)), so hope you hear from him soon.

Good luck!

Gill x