Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Basic Account Holder itsmeandonlyme Novitiate itsmeandonlyme's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Nov 2006
    I am in
    London

Talking Carphone Warehouse Head Office Address

Dear All,

Can anybody help me with Carphone Werehouse Head office address, please?

I want to write to Mr Dunstone(CEO) ))))))

I have his email address if somebody needs it))

Thank you,
    Marie

Similar Threads:

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Scotland

Default Re: Carphone Warehouse Head Office Address

That's easy, it's got a long queue from the main door heading to the car park!

Carphone Warehouse,
    North Acton Business Park,
    Wales Farm Road,
    London W3 6RS.

Cagger since
    Nov 2006
    I am in
    London

Quote Originally Posted by buzby View Post
    That's easy, it's got a long queue from the main door heading to the car park!

Carphone Warehouse,
    North Acton Business Park,
    Wales Farm Road,
    London W3 6RS.
    Thank you so much)))You such a sweetie)))

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby Highly informative buzby's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Scotland

DEATHLORD

I wish you luck as Ive now issued a summons for this so called company.
    The service is the worst ever, Mr Dunstone does even answer letters himself so why waste your time.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    itsamomentintime Informative itsamomentintime Informative itsamomentintime's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2006

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHLORD View Post
    I wish you luck as Ive now issued a summons for this so called company.
    The service is the worst ever, Mr Dunstone does even answer letters himself so why waste your time.

why did you issue a summons?

post office
    WON 12/11/06

abbey
    LBA sent 30/10/06
    MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06
    allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06
    schedule of charges sent 16/12/06
    WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07
    WON

complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and leicester
    WON
    Follows
    Following

DEATHLORD

Because they collected from a account which was not the right one, ie I paid charges and costs of so many telephone callsicon to there so called service centre. At one time I walked from my yard to there offices !5 mins and was still on the phone waiting for the so called manager to answer when I walked into the office.
    But wait @he could not answer any questions but would get back to me Iam still waiting some 4 months.
    So for my costs and losses and damages.

I have addressed three letters hand delivered to Mr Dunstone, one with a copy of the summons But do'nt worry he never even answered!

Cagger since
    Nov 2006
    I am in
    London

Well, i am not suprised...I found out i am paying for an insurance and i am not even a customer for CW.....They charged me in Jan 32.50 as DDicon....

Basic Account Holder Soggie Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

Good luck. I am taking them to my solictors soon. As i paid my Talk Talk bill by standing order as i usual do and the 5th payment their bank can not even find it. In the mean time my bank is looking into it and chasing it up with their bank, but its been 3 weeks now and no reply from their bank and overall 2 months since i paid. I have told carphone warehouse that i am not paying another bill yet until the payment for November has been found by their bank. When you do phone customer services you are talking to someone in South Africa not local. Their call packet might be cheaper than BT, but the problems you get from them i just wonder is it really worth swapping to a cheaper phone company just to save a few pennys and end up with head aches.

8-) Soggie 8-)
    Follows
    Following

Platinum Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a donation
    jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad Authoritative jonni2bad's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    balanced

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeandonlyme View Post
    Well, i am not suprised...I found out i am paying for an insurance and i am not even a customer for CW.....They charged me in Jan 32.50 as DDicon....

... which I presume your bank refunded immediately?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder rydeshill Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

I have had a judgement against this outfit. Isn,t the head office 1, Portal Way etc. I got it off their website under Company info'

Basic Account Holder Soggie Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jonni2bad View Post
    ... which I presume your bank refunded immediately?
    No my bank has not refunded me yet as their are still looking into it. But now that you have mentioned it, i will go into my bank tomorrow and request that their refund me my payment.
    Thank you for you reply.

8-) Soggie 8-)
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by rydeshill View Post
    I have had a judgement against this outfit. Isn,t the head office 1, Portal Way etc. I got it off their website under Company info'
    This is the Registered Office, not the Head Office.

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

As its the registered office, then I guess this is the one i need for serving papers ??? like summons

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Scotland

For court service, the RO is preferable, but to stand in line to berate Mr D, the HO is much better

Cagger since
    Jan 2007

MY APOLOGIES MAYBE THIS SHOULD BE A FRESH POST I,m just writing up a summons on the moneyclaim online site. I,m just wondering if anyone has got any ideas. I ordered a phone last year from cpwicon. After loads of aggro, i could not get the the damm thing to work so I got annoyed and sent it back with a letter to the head office,rejecting the goods. All I got was a patronising phone callicon back telling me to go to a shop and get a new sim card. The phone or at least i think it was the phone arrived back a week later. I refused to accept delivery of the phone. I then waited and the payments were still being taken from my bank account. I allowed a few months to pass by and had enough so I took them to court quoting bits of the sale of goods act. Unfortunately I did ask the court to recind the contract. The little sods are still taking money from the account. I phoned them up again and they told me that that the contract was still valid. What now ??????????????????.

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Scotland

Your problem is that the phone and the contract are two different things. You are certainly entitled to get a replacement phone if it is faulty, but yopur contract is for the SIM, and as the phone service has not been questioned, you still remain liable for that. The SOGAicon does not cover the contract, only the handset, so unless you can advise the working of the judgement, you have to assume that the contract continued and you remained liable for this until cancellation or when your contract period expired. Start a new threadicon to discuss this matter....!

Cagger since
    Nov 2006
    I am in
    London

Dear Johny2bad,
    I didn't fill indemnity form as yet...I think i should but today i received a letter from CW

Idris Lobinet
    Correspondence Department
    CPWUID: LOBINETI

She is happy to refund me 3 Insurance payments if i provide the letter from 3...which i am happy to...CW was charging me 3 years for an Insurance that was sold free in a contract packege and after a year i switched to 3 and dealed with them directly.I am going through my statements and found out they charged me first after 6 months of contract( with free insurance)....in 2005..2006 after the contract has finished and cancelled...2007- you have to be stupid to still run DDicon..well it took me 3 years to find out(wasn't carefull with my money at all)...I cancelled my contract in 2005..and i want my 97.50 back.

If anybody needs the address..its here...:
    Lifeline Refund Team
    The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC
    1 Portal Way
    London
    W3 6RS
    Mr Dunstone's email is: cdunstone@cpw.co.uk
    Anyway...i am wishing luck to everyone..
    Do not give up.....claim your money.....

Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    Joa Informative Joa Informative Joa Informative Joa Informative Joa Informative Joa's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Ealing

I have recently filed second MCOL against TalkTalk. First one was for taking my money twice from the bank and the current one was for placing a message on my line, informing all callers that there is a restriction on my line because I haven't paid the bill. Idiots. I only stay with them because of good package for European calls and enormous hassle of swapping landline and broadband. Their customer service has a lowest rating on a vast majority of online polls.
    and don't hope for Charlie D writing back to you....he never replied to me, booohooo....when I told him that he needs to learn to walk first before he runs...after he bought UK AOL.

Cagger since
    Nov 2006
    I am in
    London

Arrow Re: Carphone Warehouse Head Office Address

Quote Originally Posted by Joa View Post
    I have recently filed second MCOL against TalkTalk. First one was for taking my money twice from the bank and the current one was for placing a message on my line, informing all callers that there is a restriction on my line because I haven't paid the bill. Idiots. I only stay with them because of good package for European calls and enormous hassle of swapping landline and broadband. Their customer service has a lowest rating on a vast majority of online polls.
    and don't hope for Charlie D writing back to you....he never replied to me, booohooo....when I told him that he needs to learn to walk first before he runs...after he bought UK AOL.
    Hi Joa, good luck and keep us updating
    Mr D is useless....u r right))

I received a letter from CW Lifeline insurance people via email with refusal to pay 195 back for the insurance i wasn't aware of paying(never used to check my statements ).When i bought my phone it was part of free offer and when i cancel the contract a year later, they still kept charging me...

As they said i should've cancelled it by myself...i even didn't know i had it...

I emailed them a Prelim letter, and giving them 14 days to refund...

Have a great day and let me know how your claim is going.....Good luck

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE