RBS - Wescot

cyprusp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I had an RBS card and the balance was sent to Wescot Credit Services, I have been paying off the debt at a level of £150 per month for about 18 months. My questions are 1. Should I be receiving a statement from them showing the debt reducing?

2. Is it too late to try and recover the charges which were levied by RBS?

3. Is there a danger if I do try this that they will take out a CCJ against me as opposed to them leaving me alone as long as I pay the £150 per mnth.

thanks

1. No entitlement, although if you seek with appropriate vigour (politely), I am sure you will receive. The basis must be that you require to be able to keep track of this debt for your own purposes and to ensure that all credits being paid are being applied to reduce the debt as agreed.

2. Depends on the date on which they were levied.

3. This is an English matter I presume, but you have a contract with Westcot to pay back the debt at an agreed amount each month. Westcot would not have a right to seek a CC judgment against you unless you were to breach that contract by failing to make the agreed payments.

Westcot Credit Services PO Box 137

Dunedin House

45 Percy Street

Hull

HU 2 8HF

This crew are committing CRIMINAL offences under Sections 16, 17, 18, 19,20

of the Data Protection Act processing financial & personal information and data about you

The Data Protection Act states that anyone who processes data must be registered with the Information Commissioners Office and hold a license to do so ,,,,below is the search of the Information Commissioners Office's data processors license register I carried out just a couple of minutes ago,

the penalty for these offences are £5000 imprisonment or both,

Sparkie1723

* There are no entries that match your search criteria.

Registration Number

Name Westcot Credit Services

Address Dunedin House Percy Street HULL

Postcode HU2 8HF

Organisation sub-division