help allocation questionnaire

barryhep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am currently trying to claim back bank charges from RBS i am at the court stage and have sent of my allocation questionnaire on 7th January i recieved a letter from cobbetts including a copy of their completed questionnaire i am not sure what it means in other information they have put the words case management directions cannot be proposed until the claimant serves a reply to the request for further information which was due on 2 jan in light of this the defendant may amend its defence or apply to strike out ????? The information they asked for was to do with cpr 18 i sent a letter stating i was not prepared to give any information until the court required it can anyone tell me if i have done right or wrong ???

I have now recieved another letter from cobbetts saying that saying the first 13 entries of my claim cannot be claimed for as they are out of the limitation time the letter also states that RBS consider the court case would fail not succeed but they are offering me a third of what i am claiming as a goodwill payment if i accept i will have to withdraw the claim if not they will send a copy of the letter to the court saying the offer is reasonable can anyone advise me what to do next ????