I think I've dropped a clanger with dates on letters 0- any one help?

jonat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Schoolboy error I know, but I have been claiming against RBS on behalf of my wife. I sent a preliminary approach letter which they didn't respond to so have then sent an LBA on the 22nd December giving them 21 days to respond (bearing in mind the Christmas period) It went special delivery and was signed for the day after however, as their deadline for a responce is today, I have just had a look at the letter and it is dated 24.10.06! (I had cut and pasted the letter and forgot to change the date).

How will this affect my cliaim? i.e. if there is no responce from them when I get home do I start my court claim or do I have to write to them again?

One other thing they have written to me apologising for the delay on the 3rd of January, but they only refered to my preliminary approach letter which was sent on the 6th December and not my LBA.

Any help would be appreciated.

i REALLY WOULDNT WORRY ABOUYT IT AS THE DATE WILL START FROM WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE LETTER, WHICH SINCE YOU HAVE SENT IT RECORDED WPILL BE TRACEABLE.

I would use that date for taking any further action.

Good luck