Can i include these charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

can anybody help!!!

i am just about to claim back my charges from RBoS and as it went to debt collectors i am unsure which chgs i can claim now i know that i can include unpaid items plus card misuse plus refferal charges but looking on one of my statements i have an 'IBP Card recovery' in which they have charged me £125.00 . now my problem is do i include this or not. also i have chg that say 'Chg to 12 feb £20.00' etc am i right in deducting the £5.00 royalties charge away from this and how would i show this in my breakdown of charges form to the bank

any help would be most appreciated!!!!

Guest NATTIE

That is something which is claimable i believe. 125 quid so someone can recover your card. am not sure on the other charge but livelylad or t4ff may be wiser on that one

Hi, firstly, what was the reason for the charge? Do you know / remember what the charge was as a result of?

To help you with sorting out your charges, read this.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!