style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not familiar with the current status on ppi claims.

Can somone tell me wether i can request a refund or take egg to court? I took out a credit card with Egg in 2001, apparently the ppi option was crossed on the forms they sent to me which i signed without noticing it. In 2003, i realised that eventhough i was paying egg a lot of money every month to reduce my credit card balance the actual debt was not going fast enough eventhough i was no longer using the card. I got in touch with Egg and realised that a big chunk of my monthly payments were going towards a ppi that i was not aware of. I cancelled it on the spot but was refused refund over the phone at that time. Is it possible for me to take action for the 2 years that i was misled?

thanks

Hi Superman,

I would suggest that you have a read of the threads under the PPI form. You should find other Egg claims there.

I would also submit a SAR under the Data protection act to get hold of all copies of agreements etc and count up how much they have taken for PPI from your account and then think about making a claim.

Do not try and negoiate with them over the phone, It is far better to have everything in Black and white.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.