Dawn v RBOS

kath30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Subject Access Request at £10...well you could go for the statements at £5 but at least with the SAR you have details of manual intervention...if there has been any...

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

• 2 months later...

another sod off letter received today. Now do i get Dawn to raise a small claim action or do i send another letter stating i will go to the media - i read a post saying that RBS were practically ignoring the letters now as they were recognising the templates that everyone was using - any help on this would be gratefully received - thanks!

Hiya Kath

Definetely raise the court action - good site for standard court advice and printable claim form is Govan Community Law Centre, Glasgow, Scotland | Free legal resources - go to bank charges section. They also have a link to the scottish courts service for info.The more people approach the courts on this the less the banks can defend and justify their position or ignore people!

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

• 1 month later...

court action raised date set for 16/10/06 - i come back from 2 week holiday that day so not sure what to do if to contact court to get date deferred if possible anyone got any advice?

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks