HBoS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have several accounts with HBos but am unsure if when I send off my DPA if it's £10 for all the information, or £10 for each account I require information on (been reading a lot about it, but new to the whole claiming it back situation) Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ian

Hi there i have two accounts with BOS and i never offered them £10 and they didn't ask for it i got all statements for both accounts without any problems they stated in the letter that they had waived the £10 charge for both accounts might be worth a try or put in the letter that you authorise them to take £10 out of each account and see if they do - good luck

Just to confirm, it's £10 per organisation, no matter how many accounts

JOhn

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

i've seen a few threads where people state they can access their statements online, i am signed up for online banking with HBoS but can't for the life of me find my statements online, any help would be appreciated

monkey - even though one might be able to get their statements online, we ask that you send for a DPA request (templated letter) since it also asks for evidence of M.I. that might be needed for court.

Just wanted to clarify

John

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks