Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder samobrien Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in
    ashton under lyne

Default hsbc address for bank statement request

Hi. I am quite new to the site and have copied the letter for the bank statements request. But i cant find the address of where to send it to anywhere. Can someone please help!

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder Vulture_Bank Novitiate Vulture_Bank's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

Default Re: hsbc address for bank statement request

this link should help

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...acts-list.html

give yourself 2 to three days to look around the site up at the top is a menu system ----- make notes do searches on words etc and learn....
    the adress is ................. 8 canada ????? london which is a start....

Tam Wing Chuen -v- Bank of Credit and Commerce Hong Kong Ltd [1996] 2 BCLC 69

PC
    Lord Mustill Commonwealth,

Lord Mustill discussed the need to construe a contract contra preferentem: "the basis of the contra proferentem principle is that the person who puts forward the wording of a proposed agreement may be assumed to have looked after his own interests, so that if words leave room for doubt about whether he is intended to have a particular benefit there is reason to suppose that he is not."
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

Quote Originally Posted by samobrien View Post
    Hi. I am quite new to the site and have copied the letter for the bank statements request. But i cant find the address of where to send it to anywhere. Can someone please help!
    gotcha !!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk....html?garpg=11

PC

Lord Mustill discussed the need to construe a contract contra preferentem: "the basis of the contra proferentem principle is that the person who puts forward the wording of a proposed agreement may be assumed to have looked after his own interests, so that if words leave room for doubt about whether he is intended to have a particular benefit there is reason to suppose that he is not."
    Follows
    Following

Mumofthreeboys

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in

hello everyone. i am about to send the first letter to my bank but dnt know wot adress to send it to can anybody help.

come on speed it up you asked the same question in early october ... then again.... this is your third attempt "there willbe no money for you left "

PC

Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE