93p overdrawn!!!! Can I stop the charge?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI,I received my statement yesterday and found Ive been charged a 28quid "maintenance charge" so I was searching thru my statement wondering y. Eventually I realised Id gone 93p over drawn. I wonder if I could phone them up and perhaps get it reversed coz my only income is my child benefit and child tax credit which totals about 150 and I really cant afford that charge. Ive not gone over my overdraft with them for about 5 years. Just wondered if anybody else had any look with rbs? Are they likely to be helpful?Pls help!!Tink x.x.x

RBS have been quite helpful at times - not many times - but on the odd occasion, they have helped me out and reversed some of my charges....that said I still racked up over 2 grand of them in 6 years, so they didn't refund that many!

My point is, have a bit of faith, you have a good case considering your track record and the measly amount. If they don't they're heartless barstewards and you should definitely send of a prelim.

It is very easy to do though - I have sat in the bank before and watched someone refund mine at the press of a button - no referring to anyone or getting permission, so don't know why they're going to look into it.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!