dib v rbs

dib182
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received my first offer of full and final settlement. Problem is that it is only for £1000 and they owe me over 4000. Also they said if I dont accept it then they will show it to the court. I have written to them stating that I would gladly accept it as part payment but as the deadline for me to accept it ran out 3 days before it was sent to me then they can rest assured I will make sure the court see the letter. and by the way I will take your clients to court no matter what. Also I am going after repayment of a loan I had to take out to cover my overdraft yet they say they have no record of me ever having any loan with them . So I have informed them that as there is no recoed then I think it is neccessary for me to ask the court to get them to refund all my loan repayments and settlement payment back to me, somewhere in the region of £24,000. That should make them think a little clearer now.