MNBA PPI - Help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys!

I have been paying PPi on my MBNA credit card since I took it out with them but never usually take insutrance products out.

I phoned them to see if I had agreed to it on my application. They have told me that I was contacted by telelphone about 10 days after my card was activated and I agreed to the insurance over the telephone.

I don't recall ever having this conversation and they do not record all calls.

Does anyone have any idea where I would stand legally, if neither one of us can prove it either way? They did say on the phone that I shouldn't have left it on there for 12 months if I didn't want it. This is true, but I stupidly only look at the balance and don't go through the transactions (I do now by the way)

Any ideas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-op bank - won March 07

Virgin Credit Card - won - March 07

MBNA Credit Card - won March 07

Im in a similar position with the A and L they say i had an option to cancel during the phone calls we had but they dont have any recordings...

Im going thru the same steps as if i was claiming bank charges

i presume you have your statements back thru your SAR?

Then move on to Letter of approach see the PPI section for templates of previously used letters just add your own reasons for claim.

I really dont know if you can claim charges and your ppi together perhaps someone more experienced can help???

Delly

Halifax cc Won settled in full after moneyclaim.

MBNA WON SETTLED IN FULL....

IKEA Data Protection Act sent 12/7/06 prelim sent 11/08/2006 gone to moneyclaim Ikea said they,d pay up but have yet to see the money

Halifax current Won!!!!!!!!!!!!