Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in
    somewhere on the internet

Default Re: Emma Vs Halifax **WON**

Time to ring my local halifaxicon AGAIN!

I had flu last week so everything went on hold, but I'll be back to my "pitbull without the lipstick" attitude again today!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!
    Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08
    BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08
    Apex- CCA 14/08/08
    Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09
    Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08
    Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now
    Wescot- CCA 19/9/08
    Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01 Highly informative emmaf01's Avatar

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in

Well that was the most useless phone callicon in history. I finally got hold of my case reference for the halifaxicon and a number to call from my branch (nice people).

I then got to speak to a useless person at Customer Relations who told me my claim was being assessed still. She didn't know how long it would take. She didn't know what the backlog was. She couldn't tell me anything. And she wouldn't pass me on to anyone else who might know something, as she was a customer relations manager and knew everything.

I cannot express how angry she made me. Thye are lucky I don't live near Halifax as I would be standing outside their office, kicking a bollard and shouting now.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!
    Apex- CCA 14/08/08
    Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09
    Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08
    Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in

Still nowt from the halifaxicon- I did enquire if they were waiting for me to die of old age!

As I didn't send in letters showing I was being evicted or taked to court, they told me I am not a priority. No I'm just a disabled person trying to get by on Income Support- I can afford to wait apparently.

They are making me so angry every time I ring as they couldn't care less and I don't know what to do. They say the payments are "goodwill" and they have no obligation- I said "So you aren't following the orders of the FSA?"- Stupid idiot said "NO"!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08
    Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09
    Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08
    Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in

Just before Christmas I finally got a letter from the Halfax, asking me to justify my figures on the I&E!!!!

These are the same figures given to the Natwesticon in September and accepted by them. I asked how would they like me to justify them- shop receipts?

I have now rung twice- both times the person I spoke to apologised for the letter/delay/general behaviour of the halifaxicon. I swear they are just delaying tactics- if they keep going long enough they don't have to let go of any cash.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08
    Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09
    Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08
    Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in

Well I received a new letter today- well no. Some bright spark at the halifaxicon has just cut and pasted. Well they cut off the end of the previous letter, pasted their name on it and sent it out with a new financial statement!

So this made me angry so I phoned them up (again) and after being on hold for 20 minutes I got an answer.

The Halifax will not being paying me anything because me account is CLOSED.

Now I have spoken to the fosicon, though as my charges are over six years old I doubt they can help (but I will try anyway).

Not a good day!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08
    Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09
    Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08
    Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Follows
    Following

Banned yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative yourbank Authoritative

Cagger since
    Jun 2008

Are the charges within 6 yearsicon of the beginning of the claim as your first post on this was in 2006?

Basic Account Holder martinjamesdaley Novitiate

Cagger since
    Oct 2009

Hi All,

I'm at the stage where I've issued a warrant to HBOSicon relating to charges on my halifaxicon account. I've had a letter from the court. The letter states "we are unable to register a judgement against two limited compaines. Please advise whetehr registration relates to:

a. Limited Company, trading as a firm
    b. Joint Judgement against two limited companies
    c. Other

Anyone have any idea which is the better option?

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE