Breadline v's AA ( car insurance)***WON*****

breadline
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After 11 months of speaking and writting to a brick wall i have recieved £170 from the AA.

I had totaly given up on this claim as the FSO had rejected it twice.

I had also requested that the thread be deleted.

A quick update, car insurance/ breakdown failed us on new years eve, mum is 74 and it was just truly disgussting what they put us through and my claim was expenses for higher car and petrol totalling £170

The rejection of this claim by the FSO seriously questions thier ability to make good judgement, as no sooner had they rejected it did we recieve a claim. Along with an explination of what realy went wrong with our cliam and it shows there was an error.

I was holding a tape recording at the time the fSO had my complaint.

The tape held the admittance of the AA misshandling my call and the FSO still failed to take this case on

With no less than 9 letters and 24 pages, I had also requestd a copy of 2 phone calls and advised although they had given thier final word, i shall be contacting them as much as I felt was necessary to gain evidence for court.

They are a tough cookie but when thier wrong they are wrong and they knew it all along.

Just wasting every ones time.

But...

My mum recieved the cheque today in the post and thats the icing on the cake for me:D

Thats great news, just what you need this side of christmas.

Its a shame the fso couldnt sort it out for you though, the governing bodies are supposed to be for consumer benefit, but they are all a waste of space.

I'm sure this site helps more people than all the governing bodies put together

Its a shame the fso couldnt sort it out for you though, the governing bodies are supposed to be for consumer benefit, but they are all a waste

Ive used the FSO and the ICO over the passed 12 months both are useless.

I contcated teh ICo after a labratory wouldnt release all my results to me under my SAR

Thier excuse was they didnt have my address, and the febal pieces of paper they sent to! the ICO had my address on my papers.

Both systems are rubbish, and a waste of a persons money on ink and paper.:(

Thats fantastic news Breadline, well done. Just shows ~ dont give up !

Thanks Karni my mum was shocked the most, we had actually had words as she kept saying your not going to get anywhere with them.

I got cross as I'm doing it for Mum......

So i then in turn said "shall i stop wasting my time then" and that was months ago and me being me i just carried on:D

so she enjoyed the cheque and i enjoyed the triumph:D ;)