Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder slinger1937 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2017

Default Insecure Connection

Hello, I have had some excellent advice from this website, however every time I attempt to log in I get a message from Firefox "This connection is not secure. Logins entered here could be compromised" is this a problem with Firefox, or has the website an issue?

Thank you.

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Default Re: Insecure Connection

I've had the same thing with Firefox, slinger, although I'm not getting the message at the moment. I expect Webby will know the answer.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder disgruntled2007 Novitiate

Cagger since : Jan 2007

Perhaps your connection is just feeling sensitive and unloved? 😇

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntled2007 View Post
    Perhaps your connection is just feeling sensitive and unloved? ��
    Very good.

HB

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder slinger1937 Novitiate

Cagger since : Sep 2017

Of all the sites that I do visit, this website is the first time that I have got this message, and also.....I love my connection??

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

I use Google Chrome and in the address bar If I view whilst not logged in it states " Not secure.www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...but once logged in that disappears.

We could do with some help from you

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative king12345 Informative

Cagger since : May 2007

Same issue with Firefox for the past 4 weeks for many websites including CAGicon, Hotmail, yahoo, vw forum and gum tree.
    Latest Windows 10 update done yesterday seems to have cured the problem.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details