Sir Bruce Forsyth dies ,aged 89

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not a fan but thought to his family, never found him funny

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Very sad to hear the news - he will be missed. Just couldn't imagined it happening for some reason, but I knew it would eventually.

Fond memories of 1980s Friday nights (i.e. no school tomorrow) watching Play Your Cards Right, and Brucie doing his opening gambits of his lower catchphrase list of "what a lovely audience - you're so much better than last week" and "you really have cheered me up", and "she's full of gin" etc. Watched a few PYCRs on YT as a tribute this evening. I only remember his 1990s Gen Game, but I enjoyed it - miles better than Jim Davidson.

I think that Bob Monkhouse was better at hosting game shows, but Brucie had a good go of the genre a few times.

RIP Brucie.

A CAG member is who I am

I really hate things if they are a [prob-lam]