PPM/gladstone claimform vanished windscreen PCN - West Gate Plaza West Brom. *** WON - CASE DISMISSED ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I been ignoring few letters (stupidly I searched on googles about ignoring private car park parking charge and believed it ) for a parking charge issued on 03/05/17 at location West Gate Plaza West Bromwich, Moor Street, B70 7AD by Parking and Property Management LTD and recently I received Letter before Claim from Gladstones stating I own a debt of £160.

First corresponding letter was from Parking and Property Management LTD dated on 07/06/17 and it was already a 'reminder notice letter', however i was not aware and the person who was driving the car at that time are not aware he was charged before this letter was received.

The 'so call edvidences images' first picture was taken at 09:02pm and second picture was at 10:14pm, it also stated the they issued the ticket at 10:11pm.

However the second picture show the car was turned on with lights on and the driver told me he had a kid in the car at that time and there were some accident, thats why he exceeded the 1 hour maxium time period.

The signage for the car park is next to the shop signage above the car and one more signage is nextdoor shop also next to the shop signage on the right hand side. And it was at night time, it wasn't clear enough to read.

2nd letter was from Gladstones as Final reminder letter dated on 17/07/17, asking for £160, stating if I dont pay they are instructed to issue legal proceeding against me in the county court.

And the lastest 3rd letter from Gladstones as Letter before Claim with a deadline of 14 days to respond of pay and the letter was dated on 31/07/17, but I was on holiday so I missed their dealine anyway. Stating they act on behalf the claimant and have now been instructed to commence legal action against me to recover the debts i own.

But should I response to them now or no?

As I feel it might end up bad if I keep ignoring them and I got confused with all those technical wording. I have not contact any of them or reply them so far.

Kindly request helps! Thank you.

P.S i can't seem to upload any images?

Edited by dx100uk
Fine to charge

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please tell us where on their paperwork they use the word FINE please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ha ha ha, Gladys....still willy waving......

So you missed their arbitrary time limits ooooooohhh, has the world ended??

Of course it hasn't, however because you've ignored them/missed their silly missives, they'll know be under the sad illusion that you'll be an easy win for them.

Was this a Parking Lie car park, or windscreen ticket?

Did you receive a NTK if it was a windscreen ticket?

Cane you give the dates you parked, and the dates you received the NTK, first letter?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

looks like 2 visits too on the same day? so they are double dipping on their useless ANPR system?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

then why did you use it ...

its a speculative invoice not A FINE.

only the police/council can issue penalty charge notices, which are a fine.

these are an invoice because they claim you entered into a dodgy contract to park on private property that they don't even own nor probable have any authority from the land owner to charge anyone anything.

can you please complete this link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket

dx

and they

Ha ha ha, Gladys....still willy waving......

So you missed their arbitrary time limits ooooooohhh, has the world ended??

Of course it hasn't, however because you've ignored them/missed their silly missives, they'll know be under the sad illusion that you'll be an easy win for them.

Was this a Parking Lie car park, or windscreen ticket?

Did you receive a NTK if it was a windscreen ticket?

Cane you give the dates you parked, and the dates you received the NTK, first letter?

This was a NTK ticket,

I wasn't the driver and the time stated on the letter

they issued the ticket when the driver was in the car at that moment

(coloured images was sent to me on NTK by them with the car light on).

It was issued on 03/05/17 at 22:11pm and I received the letter date on 07/06/17

looks like 2 visits too on the same day? so they are double dipping on their useless ANPR system?

You mean the car park warden. Or the driver? I believe it was only that one visits on that day.

can I just clarify

the WAS a windscreen ticket issued at the time of the offence?

and they

No I double checked with the driver, there are no windscreen ticket issued, I was only informed through a letter from parking and property management ltd.

Oh I'm sorry as pcn I mean 'parking charge notice'

For PNC's received through the post [ANPR camera capture] but it wasn't a ANPR camera capture

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 03/05/17

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 07/06/17 but this letter was already a reminder notice letter(which I'm sure I have not receive any corresponding before this letter) so it got my details through DVLA

3 Date received I can't remember but it was around a week later

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up you appeal] n

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up n

7 Who is the parking company? Parking and property management limited

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] west gate plaza West Bromwich b707ad

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

2 letters from Gladstones solicitors after, final reminder and letter before claim. I will try to upload a copy of the letters, to make it clear.

Thanks

so it was an anpr capture then?

they issued the ticket when the driver was in the car at that moment

(coloured images was sent to me on NTK by them with the car light on).

It was issued on 03/05/17 at 22:11pm and I received the letter date on 07/06/17

and they

I believe it was a person taking the pictures with camera but they didn't go straight to give the 'fine' straight to the driver at that moment

Edited by Kikic

PCN. not a fine

and they

they are relying on papa 9 of the POFA and this means they have to get the NTK to you within 14 days after the date of the event.

As they are too late for this there is no keeper liability so they can only chase the driver, who you are not obliged to name.

What to do?

I would be telling them that their NTK is timed out so no keeper liability has been created.

Let them know that the driver at the time witnessed and recorded their operatives actions

if they wish to claim that a NTD was applied to the vehicle then not only is this denied but will be taken further with the authorities as a blatant fraud.

You consider the matter is now dealt with but should they continue to harass you over this matter you will be seeking damages under Vidal Hall v Google and VCS v Philip.

It is rare that I would suggest writing to a parking company before getting a wad of threatograms as I like them to spend their money rather than you spending yours but in this instance letting them know they have been caught red handed and suggesting you have hard evidence of their behaviour means they are likely to think about their next steps.

If you wait until the last knockings with this one they may think that they have spent a few quid on nothing so risk a but more with a potential gain at the end. This way they know that you have them banged to rights and it is in their interests not to spend money.

have uploaded the 3 letters i received so far, 1st one from PPM ltd, 2nd and 3rd from Gladstones.

(I do apologise for 2nd letter as not been so clear, as it was taken on my phone)

Thanks

hi ericsbrother,

you are suggesting for me to email them or send letter through post?

I got really confused when I received the first letter and it was already stated as Reminder Notice letter and im very sure I didn't receive any other letter beforehand.

Thanks

West Bromwich PCN.pdf

you WRITE to them, not email.

The fact they are too rubbish at their own job to do things properly is by the by.

By asserting you have physical evidence that to NTD was attached to the vehicle then they cant say they have adhered to the protocols of the POFA .

If they were issuing a NTK under Para 9 (usually because they have used ANPR) then they have to send out NTK within 14 days so too late for that.

Their behaviour is usually called the disappearing ticket sc*m and it is perpetrated becuse they dont want to give you a discount as they are obliged to and to try and avoid having to stick to the tight deadlines to create a keeper liability

Use the exact wording I suggested so the effect is not watered down..

They should be left with the impression that they were filmed and that no-one slapped a ticket on your car.

What has happened is that their bod has seen you car, photographed it and then used the photo to write out the ticket after you have long gone!

If they argue about this get themt to produce an image of your car with the ticket attached.

Let them know that thuis picture will obviuously show the 2 people sitting in the car and presumably the hand of their operative as he clings on to the bonnet of a speeding vehicle!

Here is my draft for the letter to be send to Gladstones, please double check as my English might not be good and strong enough to fight them off.... Thanks

To Gladstones Solicitors,

RE: Reference XXXX

I am writing to deny the debts related to the parking charges.

1. As Para 9 of POFA, stated the regiested keeper needed to be informed within 14 days after the event, which in this case I was not informed within the time frame, therefore no keeper liability was created.

2. The driver at the event witnessed and has physical edvidnece of the claimant operative actions. If your client claimed that a NTD has applied to the vehicle then not only is this denied but I will be taken further with the authorities as a blatant fraud.

I consider this matter is now dealt with but should you continue to harass me over this matter, I will be seeking damages under Vidal Hall v Google v and VCS v Philip.

Your Sincerely

the usual response is silence once they know that you know they are all hot air.

Gladstones solicitors are also the IPC and the IAS in another frock but there is no conflict of interest in persuading your trade association members to pay you to chase after people who dont owe money.

they like to go to court because they charge the parking co to do so and add a huge wodge for themselves to the bill when doing so and that is a win-win for them if you dont defend.

As they are too lazy and incompetent to prosecute their clients claim properly they usually lose defended claims so you get money out of their clients whilst they go and hide in a dark place until it all blows over.

Waht you wont get is a nice letter saying they are sorry for troubling you for an unlawful demand

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

• 3 weeks later...

what 'letter'?

we are not psychic?

and they