Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder walkinthepark Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2009

Default Select Platinum Natwest Account

Hi

Can someone tell me if Natwesticon still charge you to have mobile phone, travel insurance and Breakdown Covericon on their Select Platinum Natwest Account for new customers?

I've been a customer for years (formerly Advantage Gold) and I'm still paying 16 for these insurance and breakdown cover.

I've never wanted the mobile phone insurance as my phones aren't that expensive.
    I've used the travel insurance once in about 20 yrs but I have used the breakdown cover a few times.

I use online banking and I cannot see any information on how much the package will be or does it mean you will get these benefits for free if you open this account?
    I don't want to be paying for these benefits if new customers don't have to.

Thank you in anticipation.

Site Team maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52 Highly authoritative maroondevo52's Avatar

Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default Re: Select Platinum Natwest Account

Hi,

Looks like it could be 19 a month now, I'm not sure I'm looking at the correct accounts, there's a list here...

http://personal.natwest.com/private/...-accounts.html

Don't know if you've thought about downgrading.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.
    If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder walkinthepark Novitiate

Cagger since : Aug 2009

Default Re: Select Platinum Natwest Account

Thank you. Think I will do away with it altogether.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details