Historic Credit Card Charges

Dagenham Dave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Early this year I decided to take some advice and try to discover if any of my three previous Credit Cards had PPI.

I've used this site a little but more so when the Bank Charges was first being publicised. It seems such a long time ago now!

However, whilst collecting my data from the three Credit Cards I probably now realise I may have been the only person who wasnt sold PPI unless Eggs is hidden within its Reward scheme that came with the Credit Card. i.e 10% off Insurance plus other things...

I've made an enquiry to Citibank but unsure whether I should trust their decision fully.

If anybody can actually advise I would appreciate it.

With my other two cards there was no mention of any PPI on any of the statements so am I correct in thinking that everthing was above board with these accounts? One was Tesco and the other Mint, both ran by RBS.

Whilst going through my statements I have suprised at the amount of charges on two of the accounts.

These date dack from 2001- 2006 and the other 2004-2006.

Given the length of time, am I still able to claim these charges back?

l understand that we couldnt do so on bank charges but believe that didnt apply to Credit Cards.

Ive spent quite some time trying find some recent posts regarding all my questions but everything related to the above seem dated now

Any help with above would be greatly appreciated

Dagenham Dave

Edited by Dagenham Dave

dead duck charges outside of 6yrs sadly

not seen anyone achieve it in years now

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...